• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property Feng Shui

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since this a hot topic debated in many threads here, let us share our thoughts here on the implication of Feng Shui in property investment.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the second member who is interested in feng shui. Last time, I used to comment on feng shui with a wierd fellow member called CS Long...not a good experience at all. He is damn bloody stubborn and rude. He insisted to have his way everytime. I never seen this type of person before, frankly I pity him. So I told myself, I am not going to discuss this subject anymore. Everyone has his own opinion. Too much of personal opinions and arguements. So thanks but no thanks. I am sure many would be interested or maybe CS Long would respond to you to talk on this subject.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem. We just share information here. I will posts some relevant information pertaining to feng shui and property investment. Hope it will be useful to fellow members of this forum. Ultimately, good feng shui means good health, happiness and prosperity.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is an interesting article on feng shui ;-

By Rodika Tchi

This easy feng shui checklist will assure you make the right choice in buying your new house. Study it well.

1. LOCATION, NEIGHBOURHOOD and LOT PLACEMENT

In feng shui, the real estate notion of location takes a deeper meaning as it deals with the quality of energy entering your home. Be sure your house receives good energy from its surroundings - a clean street, good neighbours, no Sha Chi from nearby structures, no sloping land behind the house, etc.

In general feng shui terms, you want the house to have some breathing room, and classical feng shui positioning of a house on a lot is when the backyard is slightly larger than the front yard. You also want good backing (classical mountain in feng shui) as well as a good min-tang - good energy and view in front of the house.

2. STRONG FRONT DOOR

The front door is very important in feng shui as this is how the house receives its Chi, or energy nourishment. Feng shui-wise, people start looking right away at the feng shui direction of the house to see if it fits one of the lucky feng shui directions for the family members. While this is always a good idea, do not forget to look at all the elements of a strong feng shui front door - its size and proportion in relationship to the rest of the house, as well as the pathway that leads to it. Sometimes you can change a bad feng shui pathway with easy landscaping, and sometimes you just can't - be mindful about it.

3. FRONT DOOR - BACK DOOR, and ALL OTHER DOORS

Once you are past the inspection of the outside feng shui of a home, as well as are happy with the energy of the front door, time to step in and check where this good feng shui energy is going. Does the house have a front door - back door alignment? Unless you plan to renovate the house and change the positioning of the back door, it is wise to avoid a house with direct doors alignment. The same feng shui principle, but to a lesser degree, applies to all doors in the house. As a feng shui rule of thumb, no direct door alignment is good, as it creates a strong rush of Chi, thus a loss of good energy.

----to be continued-----

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the second member who is interested in feng shui. Last time, I used to comment on feng shui with a wierd fellow member called CS Long...not a good experience at all. He is damn bloody stubborn and rude. He insisted to have his way everytime. I never seen this type of person before, frankly I pity him. So I told myself, I am not going to discuss this subject anymore. Everyone has his own opinion. Too much of personal opinions and arguements. So thanks but no thanks. I am sure many would be interested or maybe CS Long would respond to you to talk on this subject.

It'll be very interesting to see CSLONG discussing the subject with RELAXMAN.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
It'll be very interesting to see CSLONG discussing the subject with RELAXMAN.

You mean like this LH-RH puppet.jpg :biggrin:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem. We just share information here. I will posts some relevant information pertaining to feng shui and property investment. Hope it will be useful to fellow members of this forum. Ultimately, good feng shui means good health, happiness and prosperity.

Thank you for your understanding.
I don't want to get involved in any discussions as long as CSLong has an opportunity to butt in. I do not know you know him or not, but that good for nothing fella is damn stuck up. He is what we call Otak Senget or Pandai Pandai Bodoh. Memang tak boleh tahan this type of person. Really stupid man...but these days we don't see him much. I am sure he will appear again, who knows he might be in China training on R & F properties now.

But keep posting, I am sure good feng shui is for everyone to share.
For those who want to know more, you might want to enrol a Joey Yap full course in Feng Shui and Bazi at Mastery Academy of Chinese Metaphysics. It cost about RM28,000 over 4 modules.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are more general Feng Shui tips that can assist you when looking for a new property:

a) The front of the home should be appealing and easily noticeable, to attract favourable attention from passers-by. This represents the ability for occupants to attract opportunities into their lives.

b) The rear boundary of the home should be supported with trees, buildings or upwards-sloping land. Having protective structures behind a property will provide support and security to the occupants, which is why a home located on the high side of the street is favourable.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Judging by the general response from other big brothers here it seems no one is interested in relaxman comment. Relaxman just give it a break n retire for good. Why don't u get cslong to come n share info. I rather read his comments than on yours. You haven proven to be a good authority to comment on such a subject. Or are you cslong in disguise?!

You better stick to ur day job of slagging other developers. So is it 300 units or 300 advertisements? We are all waiting for ur answer on post 1444.

Shame on you. Be a man and answer

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging by the general response from other big brothers here it seems no one is interested in relaxman comment. Relaxman just give it a break n retire for good. Why don't u get cslong to come n share info. I rather read his comments than on yours. You haven proven to be a good authority to comment on such a subject. Or are you cslong in disguise?!

You better stick to ur day job of slagging other developers. So is it 300 units or 300 advertisements? We are all waiting for ur answer on post 1444.

Shame on you. Be a man and answer

Vohkster, Relaxman posting good feng shui tips here. So many people can learn from him.

But dun la invite CS Long come in. He will spoil everything. That sicko better not appear and cause trouble. He even don't know the difference between our National Anthem and the beloved Johor State Anthem. So stupid. Really MBA style...Mentally Below Average. Better let sleeping dogs lie. Don't wake it up......it is a beautiful Sunday today.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LoL...the idiot must be thumping his chest for starting this thread. So many big bros here are again reminding him on how sick and how loveable is he...will be damn interesting to see how this thread evolves just like his other threads. Ah long ah, you can start tonnes of threads or tonnes of clones. All of us are watching you very closely. Hahaha cheers :smile:

I do not think CS Long is Relaxman. They may share same interests.
I think Relaxman is more polite and humble while CS Long is a total Brainless IDIOT.
So please do not mix both of them up.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refer to my previous posts on why I insist it's the same person. I had explicitly pointed out the exact same grammatical errors and writing style which are very rare to find it on 2 different persons. Anyway, I'm not here to debate on who is who but I'm very sure many bros here clearly know what I'm saying. Hahaha cheers :smile:

Although Relaxman seems to be not as arrogant as CSLong, he exhibits the same bad trait of always throwing in bad comments on Setia even on seemingly unrelated threads which is equally unbecoming. Anyway, it's strange that CSLong has suddenly vanished and left no trace of his past postings.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although Relaxman seems to be not as arrogant as CSLong, he exhibits the same bad trait of always throwing in bad comments on Setia even on seemingly unrelated threads which is equally unbecoming. Anyway, it's strange that CSLong has suddenly vanished and left no trace of his past postings.

I disagree. I still think Relaxman is better as a blogger. As for Setia bad comments and good favorable postings towards Eco World, don't forget Eco World's CEO Datuk Chang is in charge of Setia's project in JB. So any bad remarks on Setia is actually the result of Eco World. Salesmen always slander others to make themself look good. I think it is very stupid. This type of salesmen won't go very far.

CSLong has this wierd character. If you corner him, he will throw everything from nonsensical childish remarks to name calling. If he can throw his mother into the ring to protect himself, he will do that as well. One word sums it all. Too damn proud and too stubborn until he go out of control. Otak tak betul ...mengamuk already. He will appear one day I am sure to protect his legacy of being the worst kind here.

But feng shui thread is good. At least it share a common interest for every body. Keep up the good work, Relaxman.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree. I still think Relaxman is better as a blogger. As for Setia bad comments and good favorable postings towards Eco World, don't forget Eco World's CEO Datuk Chang is in charge of Setia's project in JB. So any bad remarks on Setia is actually the result of Eco World. Salesmen always slander others to make themself look good. I think it is very stupid. This type of salesmen won't go very far.

CSLong has this wierd character. If you corner him, he will throw everything from nonsensical childish remarks to name calling. If he can throw his mother into the ring to protect himself, he will do that as well. One word sums it all. Too damn proud and too stubborn until he go out of control. Otak tak betul ...mengamuk already. He will appear one day I am sure to protect his legacy of being the worst kind here.

But feng shui thread is good. At least it share a common interest for every body. Keep up the good work, Relaxman.

Ain't gonna argue. Looking at Nusa Sentral Thread #1436, it would have sufficed to stop at "Panic Selling" instead of "Panic Selling like want happened at Setia Eco Cascadia now???".

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice one bro. This says it all. If relaxman is not cslong, time will tell. I'm gonna be here watching how things unfold by the days. I do understand that a leopard will never change its spots. Nevertheless, if cslong can behave better under relaxman clone, I think it is definitely good news to this forum. Let's see. Hahaha cheers :smile:

Bro, there are many ways to skin a cat... :smile:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who i am is not important. Those who insisted that i am cslong, so be it. Lets all of us contribute for the betterment of this forum. Respect Funniman for your rational discourse.