• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[More] Fake Degree Shit Skin Indians in Sembcorp & Standard Chartered Singapore

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saminathan Suresh Somasundaram
Gopalan Somarajan

naGayvo.png

1WGjQeM.png

2ca82da.jpg

Somaraj.jpg

216147809.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why picking on Indians? What about those PRC ? No university also can come and work.

Most PRCs are not sophisticated enough to apply and pay for Western degree mill certs. That's why you hardly hear of PRC with fake degrees. Plus China's university entrance exams are the toughest in East Asia, more so than Japan, Taiwan or South Korea. More than one million candidates fight for a couple of thousand places in Beijing Uni and Qing Hua every year.

Even the 2nd and 3rd tier Chinese unis are of way higher standard than those in India, because many of those who can't make it to the top unis are straight A students who would walk into Ivy League Unis and Oxbridge.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Man Behind the Scam
Meet SPU President Geoff Taylor, the man behind the scam.

Geoff Taylor, President of Southern Pacific University (SPU), is under scrutiny after allegations that his company is issuing bogus degrees.

So just who is this Geoff Taylor?

Research into the man behind the “university” reveals a person who has made a living using business methods that involve offshore incorporation and umbrella companies.

Geoff Taylor is a man that doesn’t hide his views or his arrogance. He proudly hosts a web page (www.geofftaylor.info), featuring himself, that declares, “He is not afraid of you viewing his personal website, because he has much to be proud of.”

Geoff Taylor was born in England in 1943, then he migrated to New Zealand in 1964. He has been operating very dubious businesses in the Southeast Asia region where he says he has 25 years of experience in offshore jurisdictions covering the fields of fund management and structures.

One of the many things that Geoff Taylor is proud of, is his Ph.D. This doctorate of “Business Philosophy” was issued by Southern Pacific University, the very institution he is president of.

Considering the recent news of SPU granting a Vietnamese official a doctorate in only six months, (despite him not being able to speak any English), one might wonder what the requirements were for Mr. Taylor’s diploma. As previously reported, the credibility of this “university” is questionable at best, and the organization is not recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.

Geoff Taylor is a man who, according to his website is, “Well respected as an innovator and top ranking, retired fund manager in the offshore field in the Asia / Pacific region.” President of a university hardly seems like a retirement position but perhaps Mr. Taylor doesn’t need to do much for this job other than count the money he’s making.

Mr. Taylor holds a plethora of titles, his official one being (according to Southern Pacific University), Sir Prof. Dr. Geoffrey Taylor, B.Com, MBA, Ph.D, F.Inst.D, FAIB. That’s a mouthful of credentials but not necessarily credibility.

Geoff’s views on charity are also expressed on his site, “Geoff does not believe in just handing out financial help to people.” Apparently, he is a little more flexible about handing out degrees to people.

In January of this year, Mr. Taylor, or “Sir” Geoff Taylor as he likes to be called, was the subject of a New Zealand Dominion Post report which said that his title of “Sir” is, “A title he uses after being “knighted” by the Principality of Hutt River, a group near Perth that claims to have seceded from Australia.” Perhaps this group hands out knight-ship as easily as SPU hands out degrees.

Our investigation revealed another activity of Geoff Taylor. He is the founder of a company called GT Group (http://www.gtgroup.com.vu) which, “Is dedicated to providing an extensive range of offshore company services for privacy, legal tax avoidance, asset protection, financial independence and freedom.”

An expert at setting up offshore companies is also the president of a “university” that exists only as a mailbox in the United States?

Maybe the knowledge necessary to set up offshore companies could just as easily be used to set up Southern Pacific University?

Geoff Taylor is a mysterious man but his arrogance may finally be catching up to him. To run a company specializing in avoiding taxes and to represent a supposed university seem like major conflicts of interest and obvious signs that SPU is little more than another one of his offshore companies, incorporated in the U.S., Belize and St. Kitts, set up in a way that allows him to profit off of the sale of a bogus product: degrees.

Mr. Taylor has no shame in throwing this right into the faces of those who have been taken advantage of by him with what is unfolding as nothing more than a diploma mill scheme.

In my opinion, the arrogance of this man is obnoxious. There you have it.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess who said this

" I have said this on many a previous occasion: that had the mix in Singapore been different, had it been 75% Indians, 15% Malays and the rest Chinese, it
would not have worked. Because they believe in the politics of contention, of opposition. But because the culture was such that the populace sought a practical
way out of their difficulties, therefore it has worked."

President's Address, Debate on President's Address, Parliament of Singapore (March 01, 1985).

http://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/topi...d005_19850301_S0005_T00051-president-address+

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRCs dun need to apply for fake degrees because half of them are studying in our secondary schools JCS and units.but those shitskins like jah rastafari are cheese bye kias good for nothing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A little bit more discernment on the quality of FTs being brought in would have avoided this problem.

However, if you're too stringent how are you going to meet the demographic targets in the Population White Paper? :wink:

thumbnail-white-paper.jpg

It is happening before your very eyes, right now. 'Sustainable population for a dynamic Singapore'... that's just euphemism for 'an overcrowded urban shithole so the rent collectors can laugh to the bank'.

And 'high Singaporean core' means nothing if you give out the pink NRICs like candy. And they even had the nerve to glamorize citizenship ceremonies with media coverage and interviews... you see where this is going.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great guy to con sg govt & earn so much money!!
What fucking idiots are these companies & this govt

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great guy to con sg govt & earn so much money!!
What fucking idiots are these companies & this govt

when the poor and low income sillypootians apply for subsidy or assistance,
the gov agency will check your cpf , your income tax , your property tax ;
what type of house you live in , how many people living together ,
name of all those related to you , what is the nric number and their job, income, etc,
provide all their cpf statement for the past 12 months,
photocopy all the NRIC and cpf statements.
if only they have checked on the degree as thoroughly as they did to those in need.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
name of all those related to you , what is the nric number and their job, income, etc,
if only they have checked on the degree as thoroughly as they did to those in need.

Very good point-in fact parents of applicants(under 21) for many bursaries (related to the govt) have to sign a statutory declaration which states that they may be charged if found to be false.
When I was applying for a Govt study loan to go to the University (after NS) , I had to furnish 2 guarantors for the measly sum.
To think that foreigners who do not need to serve NS are given generous scholarships while I have to go for reservist (risking life and limb) during my vacation really makes it very unfair for locals.
It makes me very upset thinking how much I have to pay for my kids tertiary education while foreigners are given a free ride .

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why why are govt arms NOT doing due diligence to flush out these crooks??????? Pay good money to Ministers and their minions but get shitty work done

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
very good point-in fact parents of applicants(under 21) for many bursaries (related to the govt) have to sign a statutory declaration which states that they may be charged if found to be false.
When i was applying for a govt study loan to go to the university (after ns) , i had to furnish 2 guarantors for the measly sum.
To think that foreigners who do not need to serve ns are given generous scholarships while i have to go for reservist (risking life and limb) during my vacation really makes it very unfair for locals.
It makes me very upset thinking how much i have to pay for my kids tertiary education while foreigners are given a free ride .

Vto

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why why are govt arms NOT doing due diligence to flush out these crooks??????? Pay good money to Ministers and their minions but get shitty work done

Because the PAP govt knew exactly what it was doing, it's all 'part of the plan'. Had it not been for some pesky netizens probing around, the pappies would have got away with their nefarious schemes. :wink:

Most Sinkies still have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that the PAP govt has been proactively working against their interests and doing them harm. They cannot emotionally reconcile the cold, hard, brutal truth with what they have been brought up to believe.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess who said this

" I have said this on many a previous occasion: that had the mix in Singapore been different, had it been 75% Indians, 15% Malays and the rest Chinese, it
would not have worked. Because they believe in the politics of contention, of opposition. But because the culture was such that the populace sought a practical

President's Address, Debate on President's Address, Parliament of Singapore (March 01, 1985).

http://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/topi...d005_19850301_S0005_T00051-president-address+

Of course with 75% shit skins you think singapore would make it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRCs dun need to apply for fake degrees because half of them are studying in our secondary schools JCS and units.but those shitskins like jah rastafari are cheese bye kias good for nothing.

hi chinese dog now you start calling others shit skins? Lame la you.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....And 'high Singaporean core' means nothing if you give out the pink NRICs like candy. And they even had the nerve to glamorize citizenship ceremonies with media coverage and interviews... you see where this is going.

....going down the drain and the imported foreigners would just simply pack up and balek kampong while the locals would have to slot and find a way out to survive.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...foreigners who do not need to serve NS are given generous scholarships [/B]while I have to go for reservist (risking life and limb) during my vacation really makes it very unfair for locals.
It makes me very upset thinking how much I have to pay for my kids tertiary education while foreigners are given a free ride .

Previously, it was also reported that the pappies even invited ah neh students in india to apply for scholarships in schools in sinkieland. Are the pappies running the Govt to help india to provide free education to indians? Local students have to compete with SPRs as well for places in schools. The madness of the pappies is beyond comprehension.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
....going down the drain and the imported foreigners would just simply pack up and balek kampong while the locals would have to slot and find a way out to survive.

don't bet on it. the hundred of thousands of yang yins and ah putneh snakes are already deeply entrenched and settled in with citizenshits and PRs given past few years and would not go back home as they realised how stupid some sinkies are. it is easier to survive here amongst the gullible and stupids then go back to india and china and compete with your own kind where almost everybody knows almost everyone are all cheats and liars. at most they just resign and fake another degree or cert and start another business or apply another new job here and some stupid sinkie or garmen dept would take them in again. worse they bring in their father, mother , whole clan and those in HR would employ their own kind. they would even turn a blind eye even if they know the cert are fake like in IDA case. I am sure the IDA HR dept is staffed by these fellow countrymen snakes with fake degrees themselves. real bastards. that's why I said teh country is going down the drain . Pity the old man is not around to enforce his discipline.

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess who said this

By this "logic" China w 100% Chinese should be riricher than Japanese US Denmark. It's also sending construction workers to Singapore just like failed state like India.