• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Singtel Masti Miss Starlet 2015 winner's title revoked due to her tweets

hokkien

Singtel Masti Miss Starlet 2015 winner's title revoked due to her tweets mocking ugly S'poreans and fat people
Posted on 19 April 2015 | 6,103 views | 17 comments

The Singtel Masti Miss Starlet 2015 winner's title was revoked after offensive tweets she made came to the attention of netizens and the contest's organisers today (Apr 19).

The winner, Miss Yasmeen Munira, also made detailed post on her facebook page, apologizing for her actions and stating that she wishes to bear the consequences of her actions.

A Stomper was offended by the tweets made by the winner in Singapore, and alerted Stomp to those tweets.

The Twitter posts were made by the winner of Miss Starlet Singapore 2015, who was crowned yesterday (Apr 18).

The Stomper pointed out that she made tweets saying that she finds Singaporeans ugly. She also made multiple tweets saying that fat people should not take public transport, or occupy the seats on public transport.

Here is the organiser's statement in full:

"To All Concerned: This is an important statement. The Singtel Masti Miss Starlet 2015 winner, Yasmeen Munira's title has been revoked with immediate effect. This is due to some irresponsible statements made by her recently which reflect very negative on her as an individual.

"Neither Singtel TV nor Radio Masti were aware of the same and as soon as the statements were brought to our attention earlier today, this action has been taken. The title has since been moved on to Ms Vijayalakshmi, the first runner up.

"We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Signed off: Singtel Masti Miss Starlet 2015 organizing committee."

Yasmeen Munira's apology is also reproduced here in full:

"Dear Sir, I was crowned the title of Miss Starlet Singapore 2015 yesterday and due to irresponsible behaviour on Twitter, my title has been revoked as of today.

"I do wish to apologise to anyone I have offended and there is really no excuse for my behaviour. I will bear the brunt of my behaviour and will certainly bear the consequences.

"I want to thank Radio Masti and Singtel for giving me the opportunity and I respect their decision to revoke the title. Have a great week ahead."

In an email to Stomp, the Stomper explained why he wanted to highlight this issue:

"Yasmeen Munira has been named as the 'Face Of Singtel TV' as well as 'Miss Starlet Singapore 2015' by Masti 96.3FM. This wouldn't be a problem until people found out how downright mean spirited and rude she was.

"A simple twitter search got me in a state of deep disbelief and anger that this is the girl who would represent Singapore. Attached are screenshots from her public twitter account. How can someone who is representing Singapore be the same person who uses such rude and derogatory slang?

"She also proceeds to mention numerous times how Singaporeans are 'ugly' and even believes that chubby people shouldn't be allowed in the same train as her. Such public postings of extremely disgusting, barbaric and rude behaviour needs to be shamed.

"I am sure Singaporean netizens and fellow Stomp readers would be outraged by her tweets. How can such a self indulgent and arrogant person be the face of anything, let alone represent Singapore?"

Brahmadachod

[Picture] Fucking Shit Skin Indian Yasmeen Munira Mocking Singaporeans

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/beauty-pageant-winner-makes-tweets-about-how-sporeans-are-ugly-and-that-fat-people

Singtel Masti Miss Starlet 2015 winner's title revoked due to her tweets mocking ugly S'poreans and fat people

Posted on 19 April 2015

The Singtel Masti Miss Starlet 2015 winner's title was revoked after offensive tweets she made came to the attention of netizens and the contest's organisers today (Apr 19).

The winner, Miss Yasmeen Munira, also made detailed post on her facebook page, apologizing for her actions and stating that she wishes to bear the consequences of her actions.

A Stomper was offended by the tweets made by the winner in Singapore, and alerted Stomp to those tweets.

The Twitter posts were made by the winner of Miss Starlet Singapore 2015, who was crowned yesterday (Apr 18).

The Stomper pointed out that she made tweets saying that she finds Singaporeans ugly. She also made multiple tweets saying that fat people should not take public transport, or occupy the seats on public transport.

Here is the organiser's statement in full:

"To All Concerned: This is an important statement. The Singtel Masti Miss Starlet 2015 winner, Yasmeen Munira's title has been revoked with immediate effect. This is due to some irresponsible statements made by her recently which reflect very negative on her as an individual.

"Neither Singtel TV nor Radio Masti were aware of the same and as soon as the statements were brought to our attention earlier today, this action has been taken. The title has since been moved on to Ms Vijayalakshmi, the first runner up.

"We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Signed off: Singtel Masti Miss Starlet 2015 organizing committee."

Yasmeen Munira's apology is also reproduced here in full:

"Dear Sir, I was crowned the title of Miss Starlet Singapore 2015 yesterday and due to irresponsible behaviour on Twitter, my title has been revoked as of today.

"I do wish to apologise to anyone I have offended and there is really no excuse for my behaviour. I will bear the brunt of my behaviour and will certainly bear the consequences.

"I want to thank Radio Masti and Singtel for giving me the opportunity and I respect their decision to revoke the title. Have a great week ahead."

In an email to Stomp, the Stomper explained why he wanted to highlight this issue:

"Yasmeen Munira has been named as the 'Face Of Singtel TV' as well as 'Miss Starlet Singapore 2015' by Masti 96.3FM. This wouldn't be a problem until people found out how downright mean spirited and rude she was.

"A simple twitter search got me in a state of deep disbelief and anger that this is the girl who would represent Singapore. Attached are screenshots from her public twitter account. How can someone who is representing Singapore be the same person who uses such rude and derogatory slang?

"She also proceeds to mention numerous times how Singaporeans are 'ugly' and even believes that chubby people shouldn't be allowed in the same train as her. Such public postings of extremely disgusting, barbaric and rude behaviour needs to be shamed.

"I am sure Singaporean netizens and fellow Stomp readers would be outraged by her tweets. How can such a self indulgent and arrogant person be the face of anything, let alone represent Singapore?"

tweet1.jpg

tweet2.jpg

tweet3.jpg

tweet4.jpg

tweet5.jpg

tweet6.jpg

7606639_orig.jpg

Re: [Picture] Fucking Shit Skin Indian Yasmeen Munira Mocking Singaporeans

I agree with everything she said.

more foreigners making Sinkies TULAN is a good thing...........majority of Sinkies need to be kicked then will wake up..........this is all good news for Oppo

Why is Singtel organizing a beauty contest for Indians? :confused:

Is it part of the deal with the Tata Group? :rolleyes:

A body-odor contest would be more exciting with Stinktel.

Lanjiao company organized event, of course you'll get a lanjiao winner to represent Singapore. :wink:

Tio boh, Familee relative Chua Sock Koong? You want to charge additional money for using Whatsapp, right? :rolleyes:

The thing is the ah neh bu in singkieland are not the chio ones like in the bollywood movies,,,,so to say its a beauty contest is misleading,,,it should be more the 'Best amongst the Bad lot contest'...

Lanjiao company organized event, of course you'll get a lanjiao winner to represent Singapore. :wink:

Tio boh, Familee relative Chua Sock Koong? You want to charge additional money for using Whatsapp, right? :rolleyes:

Yasmeen munira cannot be Indian. I think she could be Malay or mixed Malay/Indian muslim.

Brahmadachod

More pictures of this Shit Skin Indian Whore Yasmeen Munira
4326914_orig.jpg

7606639_orig.jpg

1698618_orig.jpg

WVSk8IXA.jpeg

yasmeen-edited.jpg

mysaJe.jpg

hokkien