• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jackie Chan : Happy to see 'little bastard' Jaycee released from jail

Revenge

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jackie Chan : Happy to see 'little bastard' Jaycee released from jail

2015/02/12 23:05:08

201502120036t0001.jpg

Photo from weibo

Taipei, Feb. 12 (CNA) Hong Kong action superstar Jackie Chan (成龍) said he will not speak on behalf of his son Jaycee Chan (房祖名) at a press conference Thursday, the day before the younger Chan was set to be released from a Chinese jail for using marijuana.

Asked about the matter at a press conference to promote his new movie "Dragon Blade" (天將雄師), he paused briefly before saying "I will be happy" to see that "little bastard" (小王八蛋) again.

"I don't feel like saying anything for him. He is a grown man and he has his own arrangements," he said in Mandarin.

"I believe he will face up to his own life after his release. I am actually more at ease now."

Beijing police arrested Jaycee Chan, Taiwanese actor Kai Ko (柯震東) and another individual identified by the surname Li (李) on Aug. 14 last year for smoking marijuana, a crime in both China and Taiwan.

The younger Chan was sentenced to six months in prison and a fine of 2,000 Chinese yuan (US$320) for the offense.

As Chan has been in custody since Aug. 14 last year, his jail term will end Feb. 13, according to the verdict.

(By Christie Chen)