• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do Sg women like to cover their breasts when

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
walking around in the clubs?

Just went clubbing over the weekend. Ang mo and other non Sg women don't over their breasts when walking around the crowded club. A bit of rub rub ok lor. Sg women like to cover, like you rub a bit also cannot.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a stand-offish stance to adopt, hoping that it gives an element of surprise when all you have to show for is just an airport!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's true that sinkie chicks have very sensitive nipples, but it requires much effort to land on them as nipples are buried deep in the runway.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always cover my crotch when walking around in golf club because at one time someone hit golf ball into my cock

jw5

Loyal
Ohhhhhh............... my kakis thought it's because you scared people pluck the hair from the only place in your body you have hair. :biggrin:

I always cover my crotch when walking around in golf club because at one time someone hit golf ball into my cock

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just went clubbing over the weekend. Ang mo and other non Sg women don't over their breasts when walking around the crowded club. A bit of rub rub ok lor. Sg women like to cover, like you rub a bit also cannot.

To make it seem bigger than it is?

jw5

Loyal
Don't tell me sinkie women when they do soapy titty massage, they also use their hands to cover their breasts?

Anyone here who has ever had a soapy titty massage from a sinkie woman can share your experience? :p

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't tell me sinkie women when they do soapy titty massage, they also use their hands to cover their breasts?Anyone here who has ever had a soapy titty massage from a sinkie woman can share your experience? :p
it's called a two-pointer massage, unlike the type in los :biggrin:
You can always cover your Lanjiao too. :p
or order 2 portions of the otah bread to cover your jewels :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkie women are more direct. If they think you are beneath them, they cover up their breasts. Their boobs are not meant for your lowly sinkie eyes. When ang moh passes by, they flash their cleavage and breasts without shame. That's the hard truth when women cover up their breasts or cleavage when you are nearby.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie women are more direct. If they think you are beneath them, they cover up their breasts. Their boobs are not meant for your lowly sinkie eyes. When ang moh passes by, they flash their cleavage and breasts without shame. That's the hard truth when women cover up their breasts or cleavage when you are nearby.

No one is interested in your opinion so just quit the forum you jackass. You are just as bad as that pinoy retard.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore women like your womenfolk at home are all sluts. Our Philippines women regularly win paegents. Singapore women? :rolleyes:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

That is true. However non-sinkie girls like to rub their tits against me.... shiok shiok

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Absolutely correct! The same can be said when rich men passes by as they flash their cleavage and rub their tits against these men.