• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah tiong man moves to Ukraine - marries chiobu and becomes successful businessman

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not just in Eastern Europe. In the UK, Canada and the US, Chinese guys are seen as stable providers who are less likely to drink with the boys and more likely to spend more time with the family on weekends.

Also helps that Asians tend to be in the professions and have higher incomes than the national average

My Sporean friends in Canada had no problems finding Canadian Chinese wives. They simply went to a local church & let nature take it's course :smile:

The church is a great place to find partners because they have plenty of social get togethers. Spore guys are seen in a positive light in Canada. We have to thank previous migrants who paved the way. In Australia asians are also have a good reputation. err.. except maybe the Vietnamese:o

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some man gets all the luck. With a wife like this chiong till die also worth it. Lucky he never Kenna indomee. Otherwise she will expect him to marry her whole kampung.

If you have a poor father you are unlucky
If you have a poor father in law you are stupid

I am both stupid and unlucky.

Happiness comes from family even for a succesful biz man like him.

Angmos marry for love than for money.

Two important lessons in life.

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese-Mans-Life-with-Beautiful-Ukrainian-Wife-Envied-09-600x1065.jpg

Last check,
full-cup, checked.
angelic face, checked.
devilish body, checked.
can cook, checked.
can cook semi-naked, checked.

Ukrainemimi, here i come!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's very very true, when you are successful, flick your fingers, you get wide selection of girls for your pick...:o

You know this not from personal experience but from watching movies right?
Keep on losing $$$ in forex.....haha Loser

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russian gals are the bestest!!!
Ukraine gals are the bestest!!!

Hail Putin!!! Hail Xi Jinping!!!

Who needs a cuddle from Russian/Ukraine gals, please PM me. I've good stocks!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chinese-Mans-Life-with-Beautiful-Ukrainian-Wife-Envied-09-600x1065.jpg

Answer honestly, if have wife like this will anyone of you still tao-jiak?

wzvsce

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer honestly, if have wife like this will anyone of you still tao-jiak?

Yes. Answer is not for myself but that's MEN. And women also tau jiak. They look for career and financial stability in husbands but have affairs and boyfriends. :biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not just in Eastern Europe. In the UK, Canada and the US, Chinese guys are seen as stable providers who are less likely to drink with the boys and more likely to spend more time with the family on weekends.

Also helps that Asians tend to be in the professions and have higher incomes than the national average

Chinese men respect women more than chow ang mohs.
More women rather marry men who respect them than treat them as merely sex objects or trash.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In spore, ANg mors are hot items to the singkie gals and faggots,,,look at Boss Sam,,he keeps idolising the pappies and ang mors,,,,he even begs to be shafted by them,,and of course loves the shafting and wants more,,,,

Chinese men respect women more than chow ang mohs.
More women rather marry men who respect them than treat them as merely sex objects or trash.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
In spore, ANg mors are hot items to the singkie gals and faggots,,,look at Boss Sam,,he keeps idolising the pappies and ang mors,,,,he even begs to be shafted by them,,and of course loves the shafting and wants more,,,,

obviously alot of people here have not gone to russia or ukraine. alot fo these gals when they hit 30s become fat and ugly suddenly. just like in USA or europe. only good for 4-5 years then reality sink in and that's why alot of them have 7 year itch