• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edward Smigly-Rydz........The Man Who Helped Start WW3 For The Jews........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
France share a border with Germany, but when Hitler renounced claims to Alsace-Lorraine in 1935, a possible flash-point between the two was diffused forever. Another trigger was diffused in 1938 when the Munich Agreement settled the German-Czech dispute to the mutual benefit of Czechs, Slovaks and Germans.

Nor was Germany bound to any entangling alliances, as it had been prior to World War I when it was committed to fight alongside Austria-Hungary after Russia and France mobilized against that nation.

The Jewish elite were stripped of high positions in finance, press, government, law and academia, but the 330,000 Jews who remained in Germany were unmolested and prosperous. After anti-Jewish riots broke out following the 1938 Paris murder of a German diplomat by a Polish Jew, it was Hitler who issued an Emergency Order for the anti-Jewish violence to cease.

The last British/French hopes for starting the war rested one man - Edward Smigly-Rydz.

The German-Polish Non-Aggression Pact was signed 10 months after Hitler came to power. According to the Pact, both countries pledged to resolve their problems through negotiations and to forgo armed conflict.

In 1938, Smigly issued an ultimatum to Lithuania - renunciation of Lithuanian claims to the region containing its historic capital, Vilnius. Later that year, Smigly demanded a portion of Zaolzie and other areas. The Czechs were powerless to stop the forced annexations.

In 1939, supported by UK, France, and US, Smigly-Rydz ignored Hitler's proposals for resolving the partition of Prussia. Hitler even agreed to give up claims to western Prussia in exchange for the return of Danzig and a 1-mile wide highway - linking Germany to eastern Prussia.

Believing the Western powers were behind him, Smigly allowed Jewish-Bolshevik terror gangs to attack innocent Germans; both within "Prussian Poland" and inside German border towns. Smigly coveted the "free city" of Danzig (98% German) and all of eastern Prussia.

Unbeknownst to Smigly, the Allies' only interest was an excuse to declare war on Germany, then wait for Stalin to attack Germany, having to pass through Poland. Was Smigly not aware how the Allies seduced the Russian Tsar to fight with them during World War I, only to refuse him asylum when he was overthrown? The Bolsheviks then murdered the Tsar and his family. Was Smigly not aware of how the British, during World War I, encouraged the Arabs to rise up against the Ottoman Empire, only to renege on promises made to them and steal Palestine as well?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During his speech to liberated Danzig in 1939, Hitler addressed Smigly's folly:

"No power on earth would have borne this condition as long as Germany. I do not know how England, America or France would have accepted it. I attempted to find a tolerable solution - a tolerable solution - I submitted this attempt to the Polish rulers and they were more than moderate. For these British warmongers, Poland was only a means to an end. Because Poland was not the primary thing, but rather Germany is.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours before his suicide, Hitler dictated his final political testament; in which he stated:

"It is untrue that I or Germany wanted war in 1939. It was instigated by international statesmen of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests. 3 days before the German-Polish war, I proposed to the British ambassador a solution to the German-Polish problem—similar to the Saar district, under international control. This offer was rejected because the leading circles in English politics wanted the war, under influence of international Jewry."

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Told u these Jew were a significant problem in europe.....that's why they dumped them all in the middle east.all that bullshit about sympathy from the British and Americans.at the end of the day they just want to kill off the Arabs and dump their Jewish problems

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah, I press salah lah.............cannot change liao leh............

Goondu lah you...........if cannot change title, then change your subject lah........write about WW3 and how the Jews will start it........like that oso donch know...............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You more click happy to zap me more like it.............you oredi beseech others to zap me too.............:oIo:

up your pts not happy.........people zap you also not happy........

what happen............?.............your girlfriend or wife ran off with your best friend or what........