• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many in Singapore cursed LKY?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 2.5m voters
40% voted against PAP
i.e. 1 million dislike him and scold him in one way or another, fucking his mother included

Out of this, 50% swear and curse at him

How many people hate you in your whole life?

Imagine 500,000 people cursing him daily...what do you think?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 2.5m voters
40% voted against PAP
i.e. 1 million dislike him and scold him in one way or another, fucking his mother included

Heaven have eyes.

Evil doers will ultimately be punished

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant beat this curse. He was once a Roman civil servant who hunted down Jesus people to extinct. Then make up his own version of Jesus as his God?

jiak leow bee.

Galatians 1 : 6-13

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

There are 2.5m voters
40% voted against PAP

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2.5m voters
40% voted against PAP

Look at the big picture. Foreigners love him and his son. Some of them even worship LKY like God, without the God issuing the decree, the door to sinkie land, the paradise land, would never have been opened so wide to let them in.

When these foreigners now in sinkie land are pooled with those 60% sinkies who voted for paps in GE2011, LKY would take comfort in the fact that there are more people in the country loving him.

The expression of love for him wipes out the expression of hate and this is the reason why papees continue to be arrogant.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am not joking, he knows who i am...i was once his apple until his cronies become jealous...the rest is history...

i wish him well...

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who hate him will now hope that he stays on. Evey additional day alive is a torture. They all hope that he will get his regular time extension jabs