• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medicine from JB

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are 35 - 65 % cheaper & from same manufacturer except minor packaging differences.
Are they the real thing?

If so how come even subsidised Polyclinic cannot match?
Something is fishy here........!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are 35 - 65 % cheaper & from same manufacturer except minor packaging differences.
Are they the real thing?

Nothing is fishy, it's just business as usual in PAP-run Singapore.

Healthcare group and pharmaceutical companies are infested with PAP cronies, like termites in a rotten piece of wood. Naturally, they will seek to protect their own profits.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, got 1 fella told me over there is dumping ground ... datz y tings chippa there ... dey sel premium quality of ze bestest standards in sinkielan ...

Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
last time, got 1 fella told me over there is dumping ground ... datz y tings chippa there ... dey sel premium quality of ze bestest standards in sinkielan ...

I know. If i ever need kang tao, will ask you. i think u are expert. :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
my honest field report.
bought a box of telfast d in jB before from reputable outlet.it was cheap of cos.

one day, i got very block nose and sneeze.
decide to use it.
box say use 1 per day.
i tried 1...then 2 then 3.
it doest work.
fed up,
i went to local unity to get another telfast d
pop 1.
hour later i am ok.
why it doesnt work initial?:confused:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still can't tell fake medicine after taken real medicine.:p Which 'reputable' outlet is that? My Pharmacy?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
my honest field report.
bought a box of telfast d in jB before from reputable outlet.it was cheap of cos.

one day, i got very block nose and sneeze.
decide to use it.
box say use 1 per day.
i tried 1...then 2 then 3.
it doest work.
fed up,
i went to local unity to get another telfast d
pop 1.
hour later i am ok.
why it doesnt work initial?:confused:

Your body is ruined.tat y need 4 tablets to work
think you have to report to CDC for a full check up

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
need to pay higher for ah Neh doctors with fake credentials

I had four MRI at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital my right side of my head has got a swelling
Told the Pinoy guy that some thing is no right! He said nothing wrong with my head as shown in the
MRI scan wtf! But my head swelling still pain!

So might go for second opinion from TTSH hopefully they will say the same thing, but for I will reject if it's a Pinoy guy doing the MRI!

Like one of doctor friend said they can make it that's why they stayed there, those who can make it has left the hospital hope he's right!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiu hu kia pirated copy king of everything?

Trust at your own peril?

不吃不知 一吃就知

Are they the real thing?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had four MRI at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital my right side of my head has got a swelling
Told the Pinoy guy that some thing is no right! He said nothing wrong with my head as shown in the
MRI scan wtf! But my head swelling still pain!

So might go for second opinion from TTSH hopefully they will say the same thing, but for I will reject if it's a Pinoy guy doing the MRI!

Like one of doctor friend said they can make it that's why they stayed there, those who can make it has left the hospital hope he's right!

Why do you need so many MRI taken? Do you know that MRI is bad for your head? It fries it.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos lah, if not how the health ministry make money. How my lim sia sway in NTUC get his salary of millions dollars. 羊毛出在羊身上ma!

Are they the real thing?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
a doc friend once told me if unreasonably cheap, then have to be careful....he knows the cost of the specific med...I tell doc friend price, then doc tell me ok to buy the cheaper med or not. I m not saying that there are no very high markup in sg.

Are they the real thing?