• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No wonder Sei Hao Hai Alamaking dare return without fear of embarassment.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To this day Alamaking flatly denies having any intention of starting one TCSS thread per day. Leongsam had to tell him off.

These people have no reason to complain. They have now one official TCSS thread that has evolved into a soccer thread.

Notice also that when people like Golden Dragon posts in the official TCSS thread about EPL and other soccer related stuff they don't flame him or shoo him away.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to articulate fear and embarrassment in an anonymous faceless Internet forum?
Its the same as claiming reputation, credibility and fame in Sbf.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most classic exchange in SBF:

ALAMAKING: wtf.. merged...

LEONGSAM: Why the hell do you need one TCSS thread per day? If you going to screw with me, be prepared for the consequences. It will be knuckle dusters at dawn.

LEONGSAM: Do me a favour... take your business elsewhere and take your TCSS mates with you. This forum can survive without your inane drivel. Shooo!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak! Leongsam deleted all the juicy parts! Sayang man! Sad that the part when Alamaking started licking forum owner's balls after calling him "siao din dung!".....LOL

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most classic exchange in SBF:

ALAMAKING: wtf.. merged...

LEONGSAM: Why the hell do you need one TCSS thread per day? If you going to screw with me, be prepared for the consequences. It will be knuckle dusters at dawn.

LEONGSAM: Do me a favour... take your business elsewhere and take your TCSS mates with you. This forum can survive without your inane drivel. Shooo!

This is the best WWF smackdown ever in SBF. Even better than Claire's smackdown of Leongsam when the latter was drooling for her CHI CHI's.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ermmm.... One of AK's TCSS mates become a mod, you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ya lah Tiu leh loh mo hai lah sei hao hai hum kar chan! Who don't know? Froggy this Froggy that, "Froggy is Debonerman's 6.5 inch cock good to suck?" kind of threads. Now you gay fat Karch$ng don't go pinching your oily fat cheebye in frustration ok?...LOL.....LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya lah Tiu leh loh mo hai lah sei hao hai hum kar chan! Who don't know? Froggy this Froggy that, "Froggy is Debonerman's 6.5 inch cock good to suck?" kind of threads. Now you gay fat Karch$ng don't go pinching your oily fat cheebye in frustration ok?...LOL.....LOL

whahahaha ...... post of the week!

leongsam

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must be Leongsam's idea of a joke. Both mods are the TKSS buddies of JW5 the albino eunuch! Gay gang if I may say so.......LOL.......LOL....Suddenly I'm in the mood for porridge at Geylang X Lorong 19 junction.....LOL

One of the mods posted a picture of a woman he sniped on an SBS bus and he was told off by leongsam. He was the biggest clown and regularly sucked up to his fellow bangkok moderator.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the mods posted a picture of a woman he sniped on an SBS bus and he was told off by leongsam. He was the biggest clown and regularly sucked up to his fellow bangkok moderator.

Who was that? The one who announced he was going to Vietnam to raise chickens or raise young ducklings for entertaining his gay forum buddies?

I hesitate to touch on the other bugger. The fucker may pack his camera and SIM cards and move out of the forum. It happened before.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who was that? The one who announced he was going to Vietnam to raise chickens or raise young ducklings for entertaining his gay forum buddies?

I hesitate to touch on the other bugger. The fucker may pack his camera and SIM cards and move out of the forum. It happened before.

I think he went to raise ducks, too paiseh to say out loud, so said raise chickens.