• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do Singaporeans think that Orchard Rd is the National Pride? It is a SHIT area!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans seem to think that Orchard Rd is the national pride. My ass! Orchard Rd is full of materialistic superficial commercial 'high-quality' shit that only pollutes the planet with its 'high quality' branded shit pollution.

High quality branded things cost so much pollution to produce. Orchard is the worst area in Singapore. Full of gluttony and materialism, lack of thoughtfulness for the animals and environment and the poor.

People in Orchard Rd eat the meat of suffered animals' meat and skin and behave like fat spoilt gluttons. It is the shame of Singapore and the world.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why Do Singaporeans think that Orchard Rd is the National Pride? It is a SHIT are

i thought to the forum sinkie losers here, Geylang lorong is the national pride.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Do Singaporeans think that Orchard Rd is the National Pride? It is a SHIT are

Orchard Road is a touristy shopping area. Every country has at least one touristy shopping area.

Other countries take pride in their nature, their ancient sites, their history, their culture etc.

Only Sinkies would take pride in crowds and malls. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

orchard road is shyt lol compared to melbourne cbd......orchard rd is the symbol of everything thats wrong with this country,superficial,cultureless 21st century consumerism...nothing but run the mill chain stores that lack taste and creativity or culture.....just cheesy "name brands" that every singaporean seeks.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good point. Should let them use the Padang instead

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pride of Singkieland is not the Oxley place meh?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pride of Singkieland is not the Oxley place meh?

PRIDE OF SINGAPORE WILL BE THE PUBLIC TOILETS THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY BE BURIED UNDER

The only place to bury that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is below

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Definitely a shit area, you can find so many toilets in Orchard Road.

Angmo countries, toilets difficult to find even in Shopping area.

Kanetsugu

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even the whores there have more class. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where to find the orchard @ Orchard Road?

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I only go orchard when I need to go to ngee ann city Kinokunia bookshop. Other than that I totally siam that place.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I only go orchard when I need to go to ngee ann city Kinokunia bookshop. Other than that I totally siam that place.

You go kinokuniya read books or go and see downblouse? :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

You go kinokuniya read books or go and see downblouse? :biggrin:

OOi siow eh.. don't picha my lobang. When free we go there take downblouse upskirt again?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The pride of Singapore = pulau tekong where slaves are churned out of a conveyor belt to protect all the areas mentioned below

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I only go orchard when I need to go to ngee ann city Kinokunia bookshop.

why need to go bookshop? I thot all the knowledge in this world can be obtained from within SBF here.