• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come to think of it, China is also a jia gang dang country

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so?

'cause the PRC Chinese go ga ga over Karl Marx, who is a German. So China is also a jia gang dang country like Singapore.

Singapore go ga ga over British, the China go ga ga over German. Jia gang dang country and jia gang dang country. Both are jia gang dang country.

Last edited:

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you fucking fucktard! Every country is jia gang dang, then there are no place for you, please go dig a hole and DIY bury yourself you fucking fucktard!

Why so?

'cause the PRC Chinese go ga ga over Karl Marx, who is a German. So China is also a jia gang dang country like Singapore.

Singapore go ga ga over British, the China go ga ga over German. Jia gang dang country and jia gang dang country. Both are jia gang dang country.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you fucking fucktard! Every country is jia gang dang, then there are no place for you, please go dig a hole and DIY bury yourself you fucking fucktard!

LOL!!! Why so agitated?

Not every country is jia gang dang. Japan, Korea, etc, they still respect their culture and language. But sadly, Spore is not one of those country.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
karl marx the founder of communism or was it something else????

I dun think the chinese knew him on a personal level. HIs ideas were adopted by lenin and then later it spread to china and adopted by mao and the rest is history.

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you motherfucking fucktard forever Japan and Korea, then you fucking migrate there and wear your fucking sumo g-string you fucking fucktard!

LOL!!! Why so agitated?

Not every country is jia gang dang. Japan, Korea, etc, they still respect their culture and language. But sadly, Spore is not one of those country.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you motherfucking fucktard forever Japan and Korea, then you fucking migrate there and wear your fucking sumo g-string you fucking fucktard!

Why should I go migrate over there? Singapore has got its short coming, and one of it is over gang dang nized this country. So I point it out here. Why are u so upset? Singapore cannot ganna criticism?

If u so passionate about gang dang culture and language, why don't u just move to a true blue gang dang country such as USA or Britain??

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dun think the chinese knew him on a personal level. HIs ideas were adopted by lenin and then later it spread to china and adopted by mao and the rest is history.

Don't have to know that guy personally to be qualify as a gang dang.

The country political system is based on Karl Marx ideology. So that qualify the country as a jia gang dang country.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rise and fall of nations is a big cycle lah.

In the Ming/Qing dynasties, angmos flocked to trade for Chinese silk and tea (which, believe it or not, is derived from the Hokkien word 'teh')

Then Chinaman got lazy, smoke opium and fight among ourselves.

Now Chinaman is unleashed again to accummulate wealth

200 years later angmos will speak putonghua

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you trying to say China is communist.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Ming/Qing dynasties, angmos flocked to trade for Chinese silk and tea (which, believe it or not, is derived from the Hokkien word 'teh')
Then Chinaman got lazy, smoke opium and fight among ourselves.
Now Chinaman is unleashed again to accummulate wealthCOLOR=green]200 years later angmos will speak putonghua[/COLOR]

Wow! Chinaman think 200 years ahead. Now I know what long term investment means! when a Chinaman says it.

Anyway, if what you say is true, shouldn't angmos be speaking Hokien now?

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so?

Not surprising. They already went go ga ga over Indian called Buddha. Tell me something new.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Chinaman think 200 years ahead. Now I know what long term investment means! when a Chinaman says it.

Anyway, if what you say is true, shouldn't angmos be speaking Hokien now?

Why do you call tea "chai" then?

Well if you choose to be ignorant, the world would seem a gloomy place