• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mo Dua Kee - "Do you want to get hurt?"

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah. Ang Moh tua kee. If Ang Moh wants to hurt you, say "Yes sir!" and let let him hurt you. And remember to say "Thank you sir!" when he's done.

FTsh ang moh on the loose to screw sinkies. What can pappies do to protect sinkies who voted them to run the country? If the stomper is one of those 61% who voted for pappies in GE 2011, he is sure to change his mind in 2016. No doubt about it.

Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Angmor FT can't drive, gives middle finger and threaten Stomper after kenna honke

Ang Mohs are far better drivers than Sinkies so I'm pretty sure the sinkie was at fault.

That's what most Sinkies can do is to take photos and whine on Stomp and Sammyboy. That's all.

BTW, Bruce Lee is an American, not a Sinkie.

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Angmor FT can't drive, gives middle finger and threaten Stomper after kenna honke

the police should arrest the Stomper...the stomper is a Bigot!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreigners asked sinkies to fuck off from their own country

R TRS, THIS FOREIGN TALENT SHOULD BE BANNED FROM DRIVING ON THE ROAD!

<ins style="display: inline-table; border: none; height: 280px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="display: block; border: none; height: 280px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><iframe width="336" height="280" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="aswift_1" name="aswift_1" style="left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px;"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I encounter this driver who had missed his turn into East Coast Park and hence he suddenly jammed his brakes.

My wife got a shocked because we have to do a emergency brake due to his sudden braking and therefore she horned at him.

The driver instead of apologizing he asked my wife if she wants to get beaten up by him and even flashed his middle finger at my wife.

My wife then tells the driver that he was driving dangerously, and I asked the driver if he is threatening us with violence.
The driver then says: "Yeah" a few times.

I then took a photo of the driver and he challenged me to take more photos.

He asked me to go back to my own country, but I am from Singapore! Why is a foreigner asking me to go back to my own country!
I do not understand at all.

This kind of drivers should be kept out of our roads."

The Police have responded to the story and are requesting for the witness to lodge a police report.
This is their statement in full:

"The Police would like to request for the person who had witnessed and uploaded the video to come forward to lodge a police report at any Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC) or Neighbourhood Police Post (NPP) so that the Traffic Police can look into the matter.
"Alternatively, they can also report the traffic violation online via the ‘E-FEEDBACK ON ROAD USERS’ portal on SPF’s website at http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/index.html."

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Foreigners asked sinkies to fuck off from their own country

This is what happened when you give too much LEEWAY to foreigners.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

This type of posts are the only type allowed in Stomp