• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mo Dua Kee - "Do you want to get hurt?"

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Driver%20main.jpg

Stomper Soon Kou was angry to encounter a driver who jammed on his brakes and threatened him after he was honked at yesterday (Apr 20) afternoon.

The Stomper said that the driver had missed his turn into East Coast Park and suddenly stepped on the brakes.

From a video captured by Stomper Soon Kou's in-vehicle camera, his wife's scream can be heard as he sounds the horn.

The Stomper asks the driver: "What's wrong with you?", and the driver replies: "Do you want to get hurt?"

The Stomper's wife tells the driver that he was driving dangerously, and the Stomper asks if he was threatening him.

The driver then says: "Yeah" a few times.

Stomper Soon Kou says: "Take a photo of you", to which the driver points the middle finger, and the Stomper asks him to do it again.

The Stomper wrote in an email to Stomp:

"I honked at him to warn him of his dangerous driving as vehicles were negotiating a turn behind me.

"He tried to challenge me to a fight by asking me if I wanted to get hurt.

"This kind of drivers should be kept out of our roads."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-stomper-who-honked-at-him-do-you-want-to-get

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STOMPing won't solve the problem.

Here's how to teach rude motorists a lesson.

[video=youtube;g-avNAV5gFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-avNAV5gFA[/video]

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angmor FT can't drive, gives middle finger and threaten Stomper after kenna honked at

Driver%20main.jpg

Stomper Soon Kou was angry to encounter a driver who jammed on his brakes and threatened him after he was honked at yesterday (Apr 20) afternoon.

The Stomper said that the driver had missed his turn into East Coast Park and suddenly braked.

From a video captured by Stomper Soon Kou's in-vehicle camera, his wife's scream can be heard as he sounds the horn.

He asks the driver: "What's wrong with you?", and he replies: "Do you want to get hurt?"

The Stomper's wife tells the driver that he was driving dangerously, and the Stomper asks if he was threatening him.

The driver then says "Yeah" a few times.

Stomper Soon Kou says "Take a photo of you", to which the driver points the middle finger, and the Stomper asks him to do it again.

The Stomper wrote in an email to Stomp:

"I honked at him to warn him of his dangerous driving as vehicles were negotiating a turn behind me.

"He tried to challenge me to a fight by asking me if I wanted to get hurt.

"This kind of drivers should be kept out of our roads."

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Angmor FT can't drive, gives middle finger and threaten Stomper after kenna honke

Ang Mohs are far better drivers than Sinkies so I'm pretty sure the sinkie was at fault.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Angmor FT can't drive, gives middle finger and threaten Stomper after kenna honke

sinkie driver must have made bad sign at angmo

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He asks the driver: "What's wrong with you?", and he replies: "Do you want to get hurt?"

tumblr_m6h75wtWKJ1rtf0sc_1341136049_cover.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what a FOOking ass hole

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies especially edmwers and samboy English interpretation sibeh jialat.I believe what the anymoh wanted to say was " do u really want to hurt me,do u really want to make me cry?"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies especially edmwers and samboy English interpretation sibeh jialat.I believe what the anymoh wanted to say was " do u really want to hurt me,do u really want to make me cry?"

So what is Boy George doing in Singapore? And he has really let himself go.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Updated Half time score, FT Shits 1: Stinkees 0

ArjanParangToh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Ang Mo can come to Thailand and find Arjan me, I will give him my "BEST" shot.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
what does LHL and TCJ has to say about this type of foreigners?

keeping silent again?