• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shameful Baey Yam Keng is the Male Version of Ting Pei Ling

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

I nominate Baey Yam Keng is the male version of Ting Pei Ling.

This MP is brainless and talking without brain and contributing positively to Singapore

Mr Baey, during the debate on the Ministry of Home Affairs' Budget, proposed that Singapore residents renew their identity cards again when they turn 50 and 70 to capture the "visible changes" to facial features as people age - or go for plastic surgery.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find malay cai png tastier. I just want to be able to purchase nasi padang and bandung @ 2.50 and 0.50 respectively.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
this baey is overly concerned with personal grooming and appearance. Is he straight? :wink: Maybe can send our resident homo tonychat to test Baey

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters,

I nominate Baey Yam Keng is the male version of Ting Pei Ling.

This MP is brainless and talking without brain and contributing positively to Singapore

Mr Baey, during the debate on the Ministry of Home Affairs' Budget, proposed that Singapore residents renew their identity cards again when they turn 50 and 70 to capture the "visible changes" to facial features as people age - or go for plastic surgery.

he was cracking his head thinking of something to say. This was his best @roll eyes@ what a himbo.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i find malay cai png tastier. I just want to be able to purchase nasi padang and bandung @ 2.50 and 0.50 respectively.

He did not eat at Malay 'cai png', he ate at the MAMK stall....Indian Muslim Joe!, & mamak , like any other, curry flavor....charge him $2.50 & bandung 50cts or maybe free with extra ice...(ha ha ha), Bay Gian Seow, reported this on-line....& Curry flavor mamak, was cooked in his own curry...so much for selfie Bay Gian Seow..sabo king!:p

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is malay cannot count. Everything I order the same sambal goreng, towgay and chicken wing from the same stall, the total is different. It ranges from $4.00 to $4.60.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't underestimate him.

Baey Yam Keng is a himbo. That's plenty of votes from aunties in the bag.

BamBi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do personally think the IC needs to be changed FOC every few years. Reason being simply wear and tear issue. My own IC needs to be tape and retape many times.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't underestimate him.

Baey Yam Keng is a himbo. That's plenty of votes from aunties in the bag.

the whole batch of post-65 generation MPs like Baey, Palmer and Teo sir fuck were introduced in 2001 to "pretty up" the Pap.

As proven by time, they have the insecurities of teenage girl and the political acumen of a muesli bar

Last edited: