• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM now scare of internet

virus2977

Alfrescian
Loyal
On his rally talk.He talk alot of internet things.This can sure he now scare of power of internet when 2010 election is coming.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be taken in so soon.

It's not the first time he's promised a more liberalised style of rule.

I will believe the news I read on the net.... not the transcript of the speech he gives.

virus2977

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the generation is using internet to speak not like my grandfather time go HONG LIM PARK to speak up.He said at rally if u want to speak up can go HONG LIM PARK.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be taken in so soon.

It's not the first time he's promised a more liberalised style of rule.

I will believe the news I read on the net.... not the transcript of the speech he gives.

You are right. His talk means nothing. Action speaks louder than words and so far their actions do not correlate with what he says.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now the generation is using internet to speak not like my grandfather time go HONG LIM PARK to speak up.He said at rally if u want to speak up can go HONG LIM PARK.

Like this mean Madmansg can go to Hong Lim park. Protest NS shouting No NS No NS.................... Setup poster ,give flyer and T-shirt with No NS will no be taken action at all. Then I will agree PM is the man of his Word. :smile:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope to see some action from the opposition with the liberalisation of the rules. It will definitely reflect how our opposition members with the exception of mr Ravi who will be checking in to Happy Hotel react with the slight freedom given.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky is officially the most successful PM in the history of independent Singapore with one Olympics silver medal. :biggrin:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
no leh. Think he want to encourage more internet debate. At this rate Sammyboy may get National Day Award next year.

The pap should make sammyboy the official podcast for singapore... that way all of us are officially spokesman for the country... how nice...

beng

bioanarchism

Alfrescian
Loyal
2hzspbm-1.jpg

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a show off. back in those days his father hardly used any slides. just talk and talk, insiprational