• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulation to Ex MFA Lim Cheng Hoe as he will be freed in 5 months Times!!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

Ex MFA Lim Cheng Hoe got a very good bargain from Judge by looking at his original sentence of 15 months which is lower than the 18 months asked by prosecution.

Let me do the sum below:

1) Prosecutor ask for 18 months.

2) Judge is very kind to Pineapple tart and may be judge also likes to eat pineapple tart and huat ah! only sentenced Lim Cheng Hoe to 15 months.

3) 1/3 demission because of good behaviour: 15 months become 10 months.

4) 50 % discount under home detention scheme as Lim Cheng Hoe is old and suffering from high blood pressure and keng all the MC: 10 Months will become 5 months!!!

from 18 months to 15 months to 10 months and finally to 5 months!!!

Lim Cheng Hoe got a good bargain!!! It is good to steal tax payers fund by eating pineapple tarts and only stay in Changi hotel for 5 months!!!

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...oe-sentenced-15-months-jail-cheating-20140220

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morale of the story:
suppork PAP and get away with Jail sentence lightly.
stay in single ward cell for 5 months only after stealing more than 100,000sgd of tax payer funds

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prosecution had seeked an 18-month jail term, but Lim's lawyer Philip Fong had argued that a prison term of between eight and 10 months and a fine was enough. Not only did Lim fully pay back the money, he also did not benefited personally.

his lawyer argued that lim did not benefit personally:confused: eat money but did not benefit personally? you mean he eat money to donate it? and why there isn't any fines?

of course the most loyal pap dog here (char_azn) will be missing from these type of threads. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who ask you not to be "member"..can get mangoes, toothpicks, pineapple tarts & wine, Blow Jobs, $2.50 Nasi Camphor with Bandung thrown in...life is good....like when you shop..they ask you " PASSION" or "MEMBER"..I usually look below... ha ha ha

Members have their privileges..join now...!! www.pa.gov.sg

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex MFA Lim Cheng Hoe was represented by Harry Elias Partnership LLP Philip Fong.
http://www.harryelias.com/people/Philip-Fong/

who is Harry Elias? It was Michael Palmer ex law firm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Palmer_(politician)

do you see the PAP Link?

It is ok to eat both mangoes and pineapple tarts

Lim made the false claims only to cut through bureaucratic red tape, Mr Fong said in mitigation.

like that also can? eat money because want to cut through red tape? next time Malaysia police ask bribes from me for speeding, I must thank them for helping me to cut through the red tape, save me the hassle by allowing me to pay the fines on the spot.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morale of the story:
suppork PAP and get away with Jail sentence lightly.
stay in single ward cell for 5 months only after stealing more than 100,000sgd of tax payer funds

Yes why no fine?
That means go jail but get 20k monthly income.
Govt people should get heavier sentence.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was he made to pay a huge fine? Or the money all went to his pocket? If yes he got a damn good deal as he still got paid.