• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It Is Very Strange for Prof Simon Tay to Comment On YingLuck Position

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FINGER POWER

I'll be happy to take on Yingluck whatever her position is.....
yingluck.jpg

plot by holyjinxy
ho-ching-1.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This "Thai" problem would not have happened if the Gomen did not come up with the Thaksin amnesty vote in parliament.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best outcome is if she lost government, her husband shot dead and she exiled to Singapore and be my ...
yingluck.jpg

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very strange and irrelevant for Prof Simon Tay (NUS LAW PROFESSOR) to comment on our neigbour PM YingLuck.

Who the hell cares why our local academics comment on anything? I don't pay any attention to them as all they offer is contextually flawed analysis taken from their textbooks and journal papers. They don't really understand what is going on. Has Simon Tay actually visited Thailand and talked to the locals there extensively?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters,

It is very strange and irrelevant for Prof Simon Tay (NUS LAW PROFESSOR) to comment on our neigbour PM YingLuck. I wonder what is the motive of Prof Simon Tay.

Why did he comment on PM YingLuck position and why Prof Simon Tay did not comment on PM Lee Hsien Loong popularity?

Yingluck’s position gets shakier by the day
http://www.todayonline.com/world/asia/yinglucks-position-gets-shakier-day

this bullshitting cunt Simon Tay thinks *somebody* gives a flying fuck about his 2 cents comments....

fucking clown and a half - pap lapdog

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This "Thai" problem would not have happened if the Gomen did not come up with the Thaksin amnesty vote in parliament.

Dun be so naive. And dun think for a moment a wily politician like thaksin is naive.
Many forces acting behind the scenes....you think the amnesty bill would even be tabled had it not gone thru tacit approval from all sides behind the scenes?

FYI amnesty bill is not solely for thaksin...it was a blanket amnesty for all sides including abishit and suthep who are facing murder charges. Of course thaksin would benefit more since the yellows knows the judiciary wears the same color so they will probably have gone scot free anyways.

Thaksin probably got played out last min....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will salute Simon Tay if he comments on our very own Lee Monarchy and it's well-oiled screw-sinkies-dry mechanism....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the hell cares why our local academics comment on anything? I don't pay any attention to them as all they offer is contextually flawed analysis taken from their textbooks and journal papers. They don't really understand what is going on. Has Simon Tay actually visited Thailand and talked to the locals there extensively?

Do PAP and their fucking ruuning dogs need to know anything to talk cock?
Any difference?

And do people actually care?

After all, they only know how to tell lies and half truths.
Better that they know nothing so their lies can be said with greater conviction