• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It Is Very Strange for Prof Simon Tay to Comment On YingLuck Position

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The article is just a regurgitation of what have been prevously reported.
Nothing insightful. Chairman of think tank come up with such a lousy piece.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what you expect those clowns to say..........either they're unaware of what's really going on or they simply can't tell the truth..........

you expect them to say Thaksins are Zionist puppets meh.......just like Hun Sen, Aung San Suu Kyi, Anwar Ibrahim, Lee KILL You............

Zikoman999

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you expect those clowns to say..........either they're unaware of what's really going on or they simply can't tell the truth..........

you expect them to say Thaksins are Zionist puppets meh.......just like Hun Sen, Aung San Suu Kyi, Anwar Ibrahim, Lee KILL You............

Between clueless and cannot tell the truth....
I'll say this cb kia is a gong cheebye who dunno the situation.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters,

It is very strange and irrelevant for Prof Simon Tay (NUS LAW PROFESSOR) to comment on our neigbour PM YingLuck. I wonder what is the motive of Prof Simon Tay.

Why did he comment on PM YingLuck position and why Prof Simon Tay did not comment on PM Lee Hsien Loong popularity?

Yingluck’s position gets shakier by the day
http://www.todayonline.com/world/asia/yinglucks-position-gets-shakier-day

Simon Tay son of former ISD/SID director Tay Seow Huah.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
YingLuck is a gold star MILF - not surprised she got the attention of some professor Simon Tay

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simon Tay is Chairman of the Singapore Institute of International Affairs, an independent think-tank that was recently ranked by a global survey as No 1 in Asia and the Pacific.

ths lj bugger is trying to reinforce the recent accolade and trying to get on the world stage but spouting what anyone can read in the papers, nothing insightful...pure fuckall.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His mentioning of US tapering measure and it's effect on emerging market towards the end, perhaps underscored their concern that international speculators would use the unrest in Thailand to trigger another "Asian Financial Crisis".

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The prof. is stating the obvious; nothing new or insightful if one follows recent events as they unfolded. When the wind blows the other way, I expect him to change his tune accordingly. Think Tank my foot!:rolleyes: