• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strange PAP Minister K Shanmugam Bio

M.Bison

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While I do not log any details, I'm sure you are all aware by now that Singapore has close links with the USA and it should not be too difficult for the NSA to go through their databanks to dig out the necessary info.

If you are to believe Snowdon, they can nail pretty much ANYONE who uses the internet if they so choose.

I'm not trying to scaremonger. I'm just telling it the way I see it.

It's Snowden. If i were to ask this question "Where are the Snowdens of Russia?" Those anti Americans in this forum won't answer my question and skip my post. :biggrin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Russia

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh how times have change. in the past divorce etc cannot be ministar. old fart frowned upon those tat divorce or have affair etc. tat was why he introduced womans crapster.

I think this topic had been extensively discussed in this forum before.

And there is nothing to be ashamed of for having divorced unless of course the reason is scandalous.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personal lifeEdit
A Tamil Indian, Shanmugam is married to Dr. Seetha Shanmugam. His previous marriage was to Jothie Rajah.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, there you go. Now Sam will get a letter from Shamu's lawyer wanting to know your IP address because u slandered him by calling him a Lunatic.

No lah, I did not call him a lunatic, NOT YET. The drafting of the bill has not been completed. Seeking comments from Law Society can be after the bill has been drafted or better still during the drafting process itself. So what I am saying is, that IF the Minister does not intend to at any stage seek comments from the Law Society on the wording of the bill, reasonable people may conclude that it is irresponsible or plain stupid.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every time a thread on Shanmugam's private life is started, I'll get a letter from his lawyer asking for the email/IP addresses of all those who perpetrated the story so if you're going to continue this discussion, you'd better be absolutely sure of your facts and be ready to defend yourselves if necessary.

While I do not log any details, I'm sure you are all aware by now that Singapore has close links with the USA and it should not be too difficult for the NSA to go through their databanks to dig out the necessary info.

If you are to believe Snowdon, they can nail pretty much ANYONE who uses the internet if they so choose.

I'm not trying to scaremonger. I'm just telling it the way I see it.

Use TOR
https://www.torproject.org/

You can see me often crossing the line in my postings.
You can bet your balls that PAP and their kangaroos want to get me if they can.

Fact is that they cannot. TOR is very secure.
VPN is not secure enough and I use TOR and run TOR through VPN.

In the taking down of Silk Road , the owner had revealed his edress elsewhere which enabled FBI and others to track him down.
They did not manage to break TOR or they would have caught him long time agao.

Check out TOR and you decide

And if they do catch me? I do not give a flying fuck to that.
LKY is going to be a fucking rotting corpse soon soon and they will have other things to worry about such as getting their hands on the fucking billionswhile we have other things to worry as where to book restaurant for celebrations and the yum senging.

And who to bring the piano wire to , or the bastards to the piano wire, one way or other.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be siao lah. NSA have to much time to track those who tekan Shanmugam?

Who does he think he is? Osama's long lost brother?

There is no need to self-censor.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No lah, I did not call him a lunatic, NOT YET. The drafting of the bill has not been completed. Seeking comments from Law Society can be after the bill has been drafted or better still during the drafting process itself. So what I am saying is, that IF the Minister does not intend to at any stage seek comments from the Law Society on the wording of the bill, reasonable people may conclude that it is irresponsible or plain stupid.

Friend, better stop talking now. U have gone from calling him a Lunatic to calling him stupid. I am still waiting to see a copy of the letter that shamu's lawyer send to Sam.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Use TOR

You can see me often crossing the line in my postings.
You can bet your balls that PAP and their kangaroos want to get me if they can.

Fact is that they cannot. TOR is very secure.
VPN is not secure enough and I use TOR and run TOR through VPN.

In the taking down of Silk Road , the owner had revealed his edress elsewhere which enabled FBI and others to track him down.
They did not manage to break TOR or they would have caught him long time agao.

Check out TOR and you decide

And if they do catch me? I do not give a flying fuck to that.
LKY is going to be a fucking rotting corpse soon soon and they will have other things to worry about such as getting their hands on the fucking billionswhile we have other things to worry as where to book restaurant for celebrations and the yum senging.

And who to bring the piano wire to , or the bastards to the piano wire, one way or other.

Yah lor, u look at my 6000 plus posts, if what Sam say is true, I would have my own personal cell now in ISD office. I would have lim kopi so many times with them, I would be caffiene addict by now. if they want to catch me, they know where and how, anytime. Fucking FTs say so many derogatory things about the govt. they also never catch. fuck the PAP.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend, better stop talking now. U have gone from calling him a Lunatic to calling him stupid. I am still waiting to see a copy of the letter that shamu's lawyer send to Sam.

Friend, according to Leong Sam, you can call any Minister STUPID without consequence:

You can criticise the policies of any Minister. You can call them fools and idiots and retards without consequence. These are matters of opinion.

However, if you call someone a philanderer and an adulterer, you'd better be prepared to back up your claims.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lor, u look at my 6000 plus posts, if what Sam say is true, I would have my own personal cell now in ISD office. I would have lim kopi so many times with them, I would be caffiene addict by now. if they want to catch me, they know where and how, anytime. Fucking FTs say so many derogatory things about the govt. they also never catch. fuck the PAP.

Did the PAP catch Messiah?
Or they put a clown show with a fucking clown that they called the Messiah.

How many times I wrote about hanging the PAP with piano wires , and their fucking corrupt perverted kangaroos PAP got in Stinkapore AG chambers and High courts?

DO YOU ALL THINK FROM KINDNESS OF THEIR ROTTEN HEARTS THAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO GET ME:?

Fact is that they cannot. And they so fucking malu about that that they told their fucking PAP IBs here to lay off me as attacking me meant I get more notice from readers

While Sam might not keep log of IPs, all internet messages send in Singapore will have the IP and time and destination and the message logged. So simple for the fucking PAP to filter out messages to SBF and know who write what.

GET YOURSELF VPN AND MAKE SURE ALL MESSAGES ENCODED AT THE VERY LEAST
AND /OR GET YOURSELF TOR AND UNDERSTAND TOR (A SERIES OF VPNS WITHIN VPNS) AND USE THAT

OR LIKE ME , USE TOR AND VPN