• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strange PAP Minister K Shanmugam Bio

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has it got to do with him having an affair with a Chinese associate in the law firm when he was still married to the first wife?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
++++++++++++++++++ deleted to respect mr sam leong ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think this topic had been extensively discussed in this forum before.

And there is nothing to be ashamed of for having divorced unless of course the reason is scandalous.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His ex wife and ex father in law would have 'kind' words for womanizer Sham.
Perhaps the parliament website can just put his martial status as 'it's complicated'.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Every time a thread on Shanmugam's private life is started, I'll get a letter from his lawyer asking for the email/IP addresses of all those who perpetrated the story so if you're going to continue this discussion, you'd better be absolutely sure of your facts and be ready to defend yourselves if necessary.

While I do not log any details, I'm sure you are all aware by now that Singapore has close links with the USA and it should not be too difficult for the NSA to go through their databanks to dig out the necessary info.

If you are to believe Snowdon, they can nail pretty much ANYONE who uses the internet if they so choose.

I'm not trying to scaremonger. I'm just telling it the way I see it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think this topic had been extensively discussed in this forum before.

And there is nothing to be ashamed of for having divorced unless of course the reason is scandalous.

U don't understand. Under Con You, divorced was not allowed even if there were very good reasons for it. Con you interpreted that if you screw up with someone that you know so well, than what does that say about your judgement in matters of state? U look at Con You, married to the same woman for 60 plus years. Divorce is taboo for him. Even Lau Goh was not officially allowed to divorce his wife, but they live apart and he shacked up with the malay woman. Keng Swee defied Con You and got banished to China in exile after he divorced his wife and married his long time secretary. The only way out of a marriage is death, under con you's eyes. Those that defy him will get whacked. Shamu here is damn lucky, came in under Gay Loong, who is another womaniser. Gay Loong probably got scolded by daddy for appointing this adulter to be law minister.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Every time a thread on Shanmugam's private life is started, I'll get a letter from his lawyer asking for the email/IP addresses of all those who perpetrated the story so if you're going to continue this discussion, you'd better be absolutely sure of your facts and be ready to defend yourselves if necessary.

While I do not log any details, I'm sure you are all aware by now that Singapore has close links with the USA and it should not be too difficult for the NSA to go through their databanks to dig out the necessary info.

If you are to believe Snowdon, they can nail pretty much ANYONE who uses the internet if they so choose.

Thank you boss for the reminder.

:oIo:PAP :oIo:PAP :oIo:PAP

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
+++++++++++ deleted to respect owner Mr Sam Leong -=++++++++++++++++++

Don't delete it for my sake. :rolleyes: If you have the truth on your side, by all means state your case.

On the other hand, if you're trying to throw m&d to see if it sticks, be careful of what is thrown back at you.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't delete it for my sake. :rolleyes: If you have the truth on your side, by all means state your case.

On the other hand, if you're trying to throw m&d to see if it sticks, be careful of what is thrown back at you.

I am stating his bio that never shows any marital status.
i never expect other forumers to throw m&d

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If this is the case, than kindly remove the comment that all IP addresses are not tracked on this forum, because what you are saying is that they can be tracked. What u are doing is scaremongering here so that forumners will tone down the criticism against your PAP masters. Kindly show me one of those letters that you claim to get from Shamu's lawyers. If criticizing him online is a crime, than you should be getting a flood of letters from kee Chiu's lawyer, from Gay loong's lawyer, from LKY's lawyer, etc. U got those letters or not? I can tell you that the amount of derogatory stuff said about those other politicians far exceeds that said about Sham. I am sure the taxpayers of singapore would like to know whether all these lawyers letters are being paid by the taxpayer or by himself. Lets see one of them. Maybe I know the lawyer who send it.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why not just ignore those lawyers' letters? Too difficult for you? :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am stating his bio that never shows any marital status.
i never expect other forumers to throw m&d

Don't be a chicken shit typical kiasu sinkie. FOr once in your life, grow a pair of balls. U are right to point out that his bio does not include his family status. Stick to your guns.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be a chicken shit typical kiasu sinkie. FOr once in your life, grow a pair of balls. U are right to point out that his bio does not include his family status. Stick to your guns.

Indeed. It was a conspicuous omission of his family status in an otherwise template-like CV of pappies.

But could you really blame them for doing that? It's a stain, a blemish on his CV. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why not just ignore those lawyers' letters? Too difficult for you? :rolleyes:

Sam thinks that the NSA will accomodate the request of one insignificant law minister in red dot Singapore to go and track down all the IP address of people who criticize him online. LOL. NSA chiak boa bor min kia chor? So many fucking terrorists, rogue states, drug dealers, etc. out there in the world, and just for Shamu, they will look for people who criticize his marital life. U know, that kind ofinfo will eventually get out, and the next Snowden will publish it to the world, and shamu will look like the petty idiot he is.