• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

【COMMUNITY SERVICE】 Australian Registered Migration Agent - Free Initial Assessment

888Migration

Alfrescian (S)
I migrated to Australia 12 years ago and established a migration consultancy in Perth.

The influx of foreign 'talents' and multitude of social problems in Singapore got me empathizing with how Singaporeans should make alternative plans for themselves and their families.

Therefore I am offering a service. Any Singaporean wanting to know how to migrate to Australia and have a free assessment of their chances can email me at [email protected] .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: 【COMMUNITY SERVICE】 Australian Registered Migration Agent - Free Initial Assessme

Would you like to pay a small fee to advertise your services here?

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 【COMMUNITY SERVICE】 Australian Registered Migration Agent - Free Initial Assessme

I migrated to Australia 12 years ago and established a migration consultancy in Perth.

The influx of foreign 'talents' and multitude of social problems in Singapore got me empathizing with how Singaporeans should make alternative plans for themselves and their families.

Therefore I am offering a service. Any Singaporean wanting to know how to migrate to Australia and have a free assessment of their chances can email me at [email protected] .

Good to hear from a former Singaporean with the knowhow to do the migration.

Are you able to also advise on migration for tradies? ie. I heard about this route where one does a 2yr tradie cert (say bricklaying or carpentering) in perth and then hook up with a employer to get a 457 visa, and eventually convert PR and then citizenship.

One of my friends is very interested.

888Migration

Alfrescian (S)

Good to hear from a former Singaporean with the knowhow to do the migration.

Are you able to also advise on migration for tradies? ie. I heard about this route where one does a 2yr tradie cert (say bricklaying or carpentering) in perth and then hook up with a employer to get a 457 visa, and eventually convert PR and then citizenship.

One of my friends is very interested.

Sure.... If he does not already have a NITEC cert, then he will need to go through a Certificate III + 2 year apprenticeship or be awarded a Certificate IV in one of the trades at an Australian TAFE or training institute to qualify under one of the skilled or employer migration streams.

Sometimes, actual work experience can be used in lieu of paper qualifications to meet skill requirements.

If your friend is interested, please ask him to email me.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any Singaporean wanting to know how to migrate to Australia and have a free assessment of their chances can email me at [email protected] .

Good to have a Singaporean running this service, understand the special needs of Singaporeans. May I enquire about:

- what languages/dialects do you speak, apart from English?
- What are your fees structure?
- Do you help in relocating when the PR application is successful?

Thank you.

888Migration

Alfrescian (S)

Good to have a Singaporean running this service, understand the special needs of Singaporeans. May I enquire about:

- what languages/dialects do you speak, apart from English?
- What are your fees structure?
- Do you help in relocating when the PR application is successful?

Thank you.

I can speak English, Chinese, Hokkien, Cantonese and Hainanese. Also no problems understanding Teochew and Hakka.

Fees will be dependent on the complexity of the case. But definitely cheaper than the non-registered 'agencies' that have sprung up in Singapore over the last few years who employ FTs to do the work.

We will also assist with the relocation upon visa grant.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can speak English, Chinese, Hokkien, Cantonese and Hainanese. Also no problems understanding Teochew and Hakka.

Fees will be dependent on the complexity of the case. But definitely cheaper than the non-registered 'agencies' that have sprung up in Singapore over the last few years who employ FTs to do the work.

We will also assist with the relocation upon visa grant.

Thank you for the info.

Language-wise, you are perfect as I wasn't sure if you are Singaporean neh

Assistance with relocation is bonus and definitely a reason to go through you.

Fees-wise, since you did not provide a ball park figure or fee structure but said it was cheaper than those non-registered 'agencies', I would need to enquire with these agencies to get an idea of what the charges are like. There are several reasons to do this: (1) To know what is the market rate so as to differentiate which agent is expensive or which agent is cheap (2) To know if the fees charged is within reason and my budget (3) To decide if I should invest in a sum of money to pay fees to an agent or if I should just apply on my own.

Thank you.

888Migration

Alfrescian (S)

Thank you for the info.

Language-wise, you are perfect as I wasn't sure if you are Singaporean neh

Assistance with relocation is bonus and definitely a reason to go through you.

Fees-wise, since you did not provide a ball park figure or fee structure but said it was cheaper than those non-registered 'agencies', I would need to enquire with these agencies to get an idea of what the charges are like. There are several reasons to do this: (1) To know what is the market rate so as to differentiate which agent is expensive or which agent is cheap (2) To know if the fees charged is within reason and my budget (3) To decide if I should invest in a sum of money to pay fees to an agent or if I should just apply on my own.

Thank you.

I totally encourage my clients to shop around.

You do have to weigh the benefits between costs, services and risks.

Just a simple eg. an overseas agent (someone not operating in Australia) does not have to be registered with Australia's MARA which is under the Department of Immigration in Australia. Go figure what service you will get from them and what technical knowledge they have to assist you with an Australian visa.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Welcome. 888Migration.

I always recommend the use of a Registered Migration Agent and you are one.

Only registered migration agents can legally give immigration assistance in Australia. To do this, they must be listed on the Register of Migration Agents, held by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority.

To me, migration is something important enough that I will either do myself if I am confident to do, or pass it to a registered professional to do.
I am in Australia long enough not to leave things to mickey mouse. But a cheapskate Indian I know don't listen and is now banned from Australia for 3 years.

https://www.mara.gov.au/

You are

JIA-SHEN WONG
This agent is also known as Jase WONG.
Migration Agent Registration Number: 0848199

Business name: 888 MIGRATION SERVICES CO PTY LTD
Phone: (08)93168899
Fax: 93168777

Business address: Suite 3, Riseley Corporate Centre 135 Riseley Street BOORAGOON WA 6154 Australia
http://www.888migrationservices.com.au/

Last edited:

888Migration

Alfrescian (S)

Thanks Neddy. That is my registration information and contact details.

Like Neddy said, migrating is a very important event in any person's life. You should entrust the application to a professional with the right credentials.

Think about this, if you are seriously ill, will you self medicate, put your life in the hands of an amateur street healer or go to a highly qualified doctor to assess and solve the issues?

Last edited:

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is ok to use a Registered Migration Agent. Because the agent has a set of code of conduct which states on the setting of fees/billing process.

If in part (a) below, the migration agent provide an estimate of charges, whether an hourly fee with number of hours needed or a breakdown of charges, you think the charges are too expensive, just don't give written acceptance of the charges per part (b) below.

If you think the charges are acceptable, expect the migration agent to provide written confirmation of the services to be performed, fees for the services and disbursements. If the migration agent do not provide one, file a complain to the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (last resort).

The migration agent cannot charge more than what is in the written confirmation, not unless the give written confirmation to additional charges as in part (d).

Code of Conduct for registered migration agents
Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority

5.2 A registered migration agent must:

(a) before starting work for a client, give the client:

(i) an estimate of charges in the form of fees for each hour or each service to be performed, and disbursements that the agent is likely to incur as part of the services to be performed; and

(ii) an estimate of the time likely to be taken in performing the services; and

(b) as soon as possible after receiving instructions, obtain written acceptance by the client, if possible, of:

(i) the estimate of fees; and
(ii) the estimate of the time likely to be taken in performing the services;

and

(c) give the client written confirmation (an Agreement for Services and Fees) of:

(i) the services to be performed; and
(ii) the fees for the services; and
(iii) the disbursements that the agent is likely to incur as part of the services; and

(d) give the client written notice of any material change to the estimated cost of providing a service, and the total likely cost because of the change, as soon as the agent becomes aware of the likelihood of a change occurring.

888Migration

Alfrescian (S)

Yes Fanta.

The migration industry in Australia is heavily regulated, especially in the last few years.

We are required to provide a statement of services & fees before we commence visa application work for a client. That is why an initial assessment must be conducted and a migration plan presented to the client before we can give a quote for any individual as everyone's circumstances are different.

A lot of agents (registered or not) charge for this pre-migration service as 'Consultation' fees. Me? I don't like to charge money for something as non-tangible as a 'consultation'.

My professional fees are fixed from the point of signing the agreement, as I don't want to give my clients any surprises.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a 457 visa scam here that they are in desperate need to get out of. Would you be interested in taking?

888Migration

Alfrescian (S)

I have a 457 visa scam here that they are in desperate need to get out of. Would you be interested in taking?

Coincidentally I have recently just helped a Taiwanese get out of a situation involving some unscrupulous agent and an employer who thought he could make a quick buck out of the 457/ENS scheme.

Please email me at [email protected]

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks, I'll pass on the details once they are ready. Currently they are going to give IELTS a last try first.

Coincidentally I have recently just helped a Taiwanese get out of a situation involving some unscrupulous agent and an employer who thought he could make a quick buck out of the 457/ENS scheme.

Please email me at [email protected]

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks Neddy. That is my registration information and contact details.

Like Neddy said, migrating is a very important event in any person's life. You should entrust the application to a professional with the right credentials.

Think about this, if you are seriously ill, will you self medicate, put your life in the hands of an amateur street healer or go to a highly qualified doctor to assess and solve the issues?

Hey, you are at Booragoon? We always shop at Garden City... it's the closest thing to Orchard Rd style shopping centres SOR; perhaps Carousel being the other one.

Should meet up for kopi sometime.