• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cool rocker chick wows Mandarin pop judges at China talent show

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch till the end for the special surprise :smile:

<object id="sinaplayer" width="480" height="370">
<embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sinawebApi/outplayrefer.php/vid=123935125_28_28_1_OEu1RyE/BmHK+l1lHz2stqkM7KQNt6nngXz34gapIw1aUwyHYJmPJIRT7SjUA8ZB9G1PQQ/s.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="sinaplayer" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="480" height="370"></object>

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "Ling Kai" i 1st got to know was from FM91.3. I have never seen the face, not sure if its the same person. Anyway, its a really good rock song! So did she qualify to go next round?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "Ling Kai" i 1st got to know was from FM91.3. I have never seen the face, not sure if its the same person. Anyway, its a really good rock song! So did she qualify to go next round?

Wow! It honestly came as a shock to me when she revealed that she hails from Singapore. Totally unexpected.Tanya is already our star rock chick writing her own songs and now we have another homegrown talent! She sang well too!Tks for sharing this!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So did she qualify to go next round?

I think she did.. she's got an official MTV for that song now. (I prefer her live version on the show though....)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QXoeWdo3NeQ?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she did.. she's got an official MTV for that song now. (I prefer her live version on the show though....)

Yeah, she should qualify. MTV wasnt so good. But the live was very good! Especially the starting guitar distortion. Rock song must listen live lah!!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow, the live performance was so much better,
it got all the judges so high,
me, engor..engor, hoon Jiao..ka leng, ma cheok also come out (standing ovation for 1 hour)