• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Weird stuff goes on in Malaysia!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cultish mob kidnaps teen, strips and abuses him
Vanes Devindran, Zora Chan, Ng Si Hooi and A. Raman
The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Jan 08, 2014

MALAYSIA - A teenager was wrapped like a corpse and tied to a wooden pole in a spine-chilling and morbid ritual at the hands of a cultish mob, Harian Metro reported.

More terrifying for the 19-year-old youth, they stripped him and tied his private parts with a plastic cord.

The teen, who wished to be known only as Azmi, said the group, numbering about 50 people and all donning black robes, circled him and chanted strange mantras while carryin*g figurines, candles and knives in a worship-like ritual.

He said this lasted from dusk to dawn over the three days that he was held captive in their jungle hideout.
Azmi, who claimed he was gifted with a sixth sense, said it was the fourth time that he had been abducte*d by the group.

He said the previous times, between June and November last year, involved only around 10 people who held him for only one night.

He had tried to flee but each time they caught him and beat him up.

"In the latest incident, which was the most horrifying, I was surrounded by about 50 people, inclu*ding several women," he told the tabloid at his home in Rawang.

"When I asked why I was abducte*d, they told me I was 'special' and of holy bloodline and a descendant of prophet Sulaiman."

"I do not know what they meant."

Azmi added that he was gifted with the third eye and could see things that others could not from the age of 14.

Relating his ordeal, he said he was waylaid by several people while he was walking to a shop near his home at around 5pm on Jan 1.

He said he was forced into a car and made to drink a milky solution, which caused him to become drowsy and weak.

"I was led into a jungle but I do not know where it was.

"I was stripped and my whole body was scribbled with weird symbols," he said, adding that he was freed at about 7am on Saturday, still in the shroud and tied to a pole.

Someone from the group called his father, who rushed to Batu Arang to pick him up.

The teen was later sent to Sungai Buloh Hospital for a check-up and treatment.

His father, who declined to be named, also lodged reports on all the four nightmarish incidents.

Religious authorities said it was clearly the act of a deviant group.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Azmi who claimed he was gifted with 6th sense" - this 50 people only he could see I guess? This fellow sounds as delusional as Tonychat.