• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another day, another sinkie goes nuts .....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man seen abusing train passengers
20131204_smrt_ST.jpg

Amanda Phua | The New Paper | Friday, Dec 6, 2013
The police were alerted to a man allegedly spewing vulgarities and racist remarks on an MRT train on Tuesday night.

Eyewitness Matthew Liu, 24, said the man was in the first carriage of a train on the East-West Line, heading towards Joo Koon.

Mr Liu boarded the train at Buona Vista at around 9.15pm and saw the man allegedly showing the middle finger, spitting at a passenger and verbally abusing other passengers repeatedly.

"He was intimidating people and racially abusing passengers. I felt that he could turn violent any minute, that's why I called the police," said Mr Liu.

The national serviceman said the man started kicking the train doors as the train pulled up at Lakeside station.

Both men then got off.

Said Mr Liu: "I waved directly at the station's security cameras to signal some form of distress needing immediate attention. But none came."

He said the man then tried to board a train in the opposite direction. But Mr Liu prevented him from leaving. He then asked the man to follow him to the control station, where they waited for the police.

Mr Liu added: "The man told me he's Singaporean and that he has issues with people."

A police spokesman said investigations are ongoing.

- See more at: http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general/story/man-seen-abusing-train-passengers#sthash.oWt3934w.dpuf

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
the man allegedly showing the middle finger, spitting at a passenger and verbally abusing other passengers repeatedly.
.."He was intimidating people and racially abusing passengers.

This sinkie is doing what all you sinkies do here everyday. Except that he has balls while you sinkies are ball-less to do it openly.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah beh. Thats me lah. Chow chee bye! Too many shit skins and foreign trashes in the mrt. Until I cannot breathe. So I snap lor.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Said Mr Liu: "I waved directly at the station's security cameras to signal some form of distress needing immediate attention. But none came."

Whahahahah !!! You idiot !! That security camera is for show !!! Wake up !!!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahahahah !!! You idiot !! That security camera is for show !!! Wake up !!!
Still got retard think cameras are monitored. you can kill a person in a train. they might catch the culprit after. but too bad for the dead.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mrt staff are paid to sit inside aircon office for display only at times help ppl top up ez link card:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a moron!

you can't read simple english.

The article wrote That Matthew Liu guy is the one that go "detain" that crazy racist guy.

Hence that crazy racist guy is not Matthew Liu

I was referring to this:

Now go away before you embarrass yourself even further, imbecile. :rolleyes:

:kma: