• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drinking Beers by the Cans Or BottLes..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chump, the topic is can or bottle.

bro this narong is the gongest of them all. he is the gongest beer drinker too...his lj changed to cb already so fast
after taking the wrong draught...now he is neutered....poor fucking stoopid now...drugged and drunk and useless bump....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hooegarden also comes in draught la chump.

you gila liao lah...from lj to cb....what draught?????....can or glass....what draught???
you take from styrfoam lah...tonight you veri stupid. go call your i HP CCCby gang come to help you...draught your pee head lah!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you gila liao lah...from lj to cb....what draught?????....can or glass....what draught???
you take from styrfoam lah...tonight you veri stupid. go call your i HP CCCby gang come to help you...draught your pee head lah!!!

Gong cheebye dead mindset nurtured by pap....
Must die die keep within guidelines....must follow law....
Think out of the box la!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also agree.bottles for me...ice cold bottles shiok!

Cans have shorter expiry dates.....Avoid buying can beer by the cartoon when there is an offer cos they want to sell off old stock fast.

I can tell u..they sure taste different ....flat and rustic taste.

Best is from the tap..... cold and fresh from the barrel...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given a choice - either from a mug or bottle. However when I visit people and they serve from cans, I wouldn't object (has to be cold though). Beer from cans sometimes have that metallic taste and that screws up the beer. Beer cans make good targets for BB guns though.

Cheers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given a choice - either from a mug or bottle. However when I visit people and they serve from cans, I wouldn't object (has to be cold though). Beer from cans sometimes have that metallic taste and that screws up the beer. Beer cans make good targets for BB guns though.

Cheers!

You BB gun collector?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cans have shorter expiry dates.....Avoid buying can beer by the cartoon when there is an offer cos they want to sell off old stock fast.

I can tell u..they sure taste different ....flat and rustic taste.

Best is from the tap..... cold and fresh from the barrel...

I agree and thank you for your reminder
sometimes the beer really tastes bad....