• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drinking Beers by the Cans Or BottLes..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cans' are a HUge turn-off; and a no-no..but then what to do..:cool:
EVen some Pubs are starting to serVe buckets of canned beers nowsadays ! ! :eek::mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still prefer my beer being poured in a glass..

If in a pub drink canned beer, might as well I buy a carton of Tiger and sit down at Changi Beach and enjoy my beer..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If in a pub drink canned beer, might as well I buy a carton of Tiger and sit down at Changi Beach and enjoy my beer..
You're Damned right bro; that's eXactLy my sentiments too..:cool:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I totally agree.
I only drink from glass.
I feel being poisoned when drinking from a can.
Worse still from a plastic cup!!! A disposable styrofoam cup!!!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cans' are a HUge turn-off; and a no-no..but then what to do..:cool:
EVen some Pubs are starting to serVe buckets of canned beers nowsadays ! ! :eek::mad:

what crap pub is that?! they should at least pour out the canned beer into a clean glass jug.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather drink it from the can than with ice cubes in it. Real culture shock when i arrived on SG shores:smile:.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what crap pub is that?! they should at least pour out the canned beer into a clean glass jug.

Without naming Names; there are Quite afew of such Joints sprouting up aLong Joo Chiat/Katong areas..
Main reason; being shortage of Manpower to wash the Jugs/Mugs..:cool:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without naming Names; there are Quite afew of such Joints sprouting up aLong Joo Chiat/Katong areas..
Main reason; being shortage of Manpower to wash the Jugs/Mugs..:cool:

we should offer to wash the jugs and mugs in exchange for free beer. how hard can that be? :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My favourite beer is Hooegardeen and it comes in bottles.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8XBBJp4-U4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most ppl choose bottle....could it be can beer are cheaper thats why some go for can beer?:biggrin: