• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Halal Buffet in Singapore Hotel - any advice (not advise)??

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi all, I need your advice......

I am meeting my 2 Malay ex-colleagues for dinner, catching up with them since we have not met for 2 to 3 years. So I thought I could buy them a nice buffet at a nice place. Preferably one that serve Halal International Buffer at a hotel, so that we can slowly makan and chit chat to catch up with old times..

The only buffet place I know is the Royal Scott on Plaza (Hotel own by Bruneian Sultan)

Any suggestions where to go?

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi all, I need your advice......

I am meeting my 2 Malay ex-colleagues for dinner, catching up with them since we have not met for 2 to 3 years. So I thought I could buy them a nice buffet at a nice place. Preferably one that serve Halal International Buffer at a hotel, so that we can slowly makan and chit chat to catch up with old times..

The only buffet place I know is the Royal Scott on Plaza (Hotel own by Bruneian Sultan)

Any suggestions where to go?

That's the better quality one, else can try Straits Kitchen at Hyatt.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can try to check out Rendezvous Hotel.. There is a very good Indonesian restaurant there.. A favorite among the Indonesians in S'pore..

I'm not sure if it is halal or not but when I was there few times before with my wife and mother in law, and there were couple of local Malay families having lunch there.. So I guess it should be halal..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HInn Royal has been known as a quality halal buffet from many moons ago and you won't go wrong here, with many muslim families celebrating special occasions. central lokasi and bus is right in front with mrt closeby, your guests will be impressed and grateful.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a must to try out the Indonesian meat dishes.. I love the dish where they fried the chickens and then they add the spicy chilli sambal on to the chicken meat.. Then makan with a hot plate of rice..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can try to check out Rendezvous Hotel.. There is a very good Indonesian restaurant there.. A favorite among the Indonesians in S'pore..

I'm not sure if it is halal or not but when I was there few times before with my wife and mother in law, and there were couple of local Malay families having lunch there.. So I guess it should be halal..

Bro I tried at before. Food is good but not buffet style. I prefer having buffet and a chit chat and a few cup of coffee to wash the food down.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you mixing with Malays?

Because I live in Singapore you chump.

These 2 are my good ex-colleagues who went through tough times with me during work. About time to do some catching up..

Last edited: