• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KOPIUNCLE - You are FIRED!

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As of today, you are Fired.

No use having you as IB! Supplied to you so much Wikileaks info on SBF and you still ding donging!

:mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After being terminated, Kopi Uncle can now have more time to have sex with dogs.. LOL..LOL..

Btw PAP IB Chief, you must also terminate your other agent, Wmulew.. Seems like he's also struggling..

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gqQQ9_p02o0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

No use having you as IB! Supplied to you so much Wikileaks info on SBF and you still ding donging!

Brother PAPIBC - Ask Kopi to learn from Master Boss Sam,your volunteer IB,he did a much better job than Kopi,so Kopi must admit his employment and then argu rationally,majority here do nt like PAP but we listen to reasons.God bless.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle will be so sad. Got pension for him to collect?

haha where got sad ?
I got my CPF
I got my Medisave
I got all my cash in CPF - the safest bank in the world with the highest returns
the most secured and the best and the most trusted bank in the world..

I am a happy Singaporean - thanks to our great leaders, thanks to our great government and thanks to Mr Lee Kuan Yew, my hero forever!!!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha where got sad ?
I got my CPF
I got my Medisave
I got all my cash in CPF - the safest bank in the world with the highest returns
the most secured and the best and the most trusted bank in the world..

I am a happy Singaporean - thanks to our great leaders, thanks to our great government and thanks to Mr Lee Kuan Yew, my hero forever!!!
Kopi crazy - " CPF - the safest bank in the world with the highest returns"???All our money are pumped by Madam Ho into fucking China banks going bankrupt soon,I pity Kopi,after so hard work as PAP IB,better switch bank if you still have last year bonus or coming 5 months next year???bonus from BG Lee!take care,God bless

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopiuncle will be so sad. Got pension for him to collect?

kopisai will be happy as he can keep his head whole day long and whole night long below water line of unflushed toilet bowl and sing non stop his muchjula stinkapura to the turds and tissue floating at his eyeballs and nose

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hi unker :biggrin:

tumblr_mbnkq667YG1r62aq3o1_500.jpg

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Eh Kotek. You know what u have done so u better start heaping points on your PhuaCheeBye, SuayCheeBye, TuaCheeBye gang of clones. Don't tell that they are not yours because it so obvious they are. Your mass zaps are always standard and the same. 6-7 clones and -162. :biggrin:

I will give u another chance since my clones have zapped your clones before InfP was introduced into this forum. If i find any more mass zappings after SU8ZER0, i will return favor to your clones.

Last edited:

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh Kotek. You know what u have done so u better start heaping points on your PhuaCheeBye, SuayCheeBye, TuaCheeBye gang of clones. Don't tell that they are not yours because it so obvious they are. Your mass zaps are always standard and the same. 6-7 clones and -162. :biggrin:

I will give u another chance since my clones have zapped your clones before InfP was introduced into this forum. If i find any more mass zappings after SU8ZER0, i will return favor to your clones.

wrong number! I am not as powderful as you think! thanks for the compliments though! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wrong number! I am not as powderful as you think!

Eh already revealed by InfP and (S) before.. :biggrin:

Clones that u have mass zapped and always using the same 6-7 InfP accounts and the points deduction range is always -16X

AntiPAPunk
CuttingItFine
CaoPi
Neven Subotic
HereIsTheNews
Wishing
WithoutYou

MBSSLOTS has openly declared that he is a PAP supporter before InfP was introduced to this forum.
:biggrin:

J7cwYno.jpg