• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Vagrants treat underground link to Esplanade as toilet'

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=54711

'Vagrants treat underground link to Esplanade as toilet'

getFullSizePhoto.do

A STOMPer, annoyed by the vagrants and skaters that he keeps seeing at the hallway between Citylink Mall and Esplanade, wishes the authorities would clear the place out. He feels they vandalise the place.

Says the STOMPer:

"Citylink Mall is joined to the Esplanade by this large subterranean cavernous hall.

"Although the door to this area is locked at midnight, there are other exits without doors leading in.

"Whenever I walk past, I see hordes of vagrants sleeping on the floor throughout the day and night.

"At times, youngsters gather here to practise their skills in inline skating.

"These vagrants are oblivious to the noise created by these skaters.

"The first thing that greeted me when I stepped into the hall was the overpowering stench of urine at some corners as these vagrants chose to use the dark corners as public toilets.

"Some of the tiles on the walls were dislodged as they were damaged by the skaters.

"I hope the authorities concerned would clear the place of vagrants and skaters and all those who have chosen to make this public hall their temporary abode."

getArticlePhoto.do