• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: PAP Insiders Are Destroying Their Own Party From Within.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be so.

How else can you explain such arrogance from them one after another in the last few weeks.

They are making as much Singaporeans hate their Party as much as possible in such a short space of time? Erections must be coming soon.

I have lost count and 'remembrance' of all recent incidents. Can someone refresh all our memories?

I will start with most recent. A MIW bitch says Singaporeans are of poor stock. May her daughters kenna from the banglas or keilengs that her party brought in.

Last edited:

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, its just power plays by the various factions.

They know that someone is going to pass away soon, so they are attacking each other to see who can come up on top

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be so.

How else can you explain such arrogance from them one after another in the last few weeks.

They are making as much Singaporeans hate their Party as much as possible in such a short space of time? Erections must be coming soon.

I have lost count and 'remembrance' of all recent incidents. Can someone refresh all our memories?

I will start with most recent. A MIW bitch says Singaporeans are of poor stock. May her daughters kenna from the banglas or keilengs that her party brought in.

hello allo allo

What respect do you think PAPs and their dogs have for Sinkies?

They know Sinkies got no balls and no brains

All LKY need to do is to threatened the Sinkies and they have no balls to vote them out

LKY lie and lie and lie again and again to Sinkies and Sinkies got no brains to see LKY as a liar and continue to vote LKY in

And you want them to respect you?

HA HA HA HA
HO HO HO HO HO
HEE HEE HE HEE HEE

WAKE YOUR YOUR FUCKING IDEA

OPEN YOUR LEGS TO BE SCREWED BY LKY AND HIS STINKING PAP BASTARDS

SINKIES DESERVED NOTHING BUT CONTEMPT AND INSULTS FROM LKY AND HIS PAP BASTARDS

SINKIES GOT WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVED FOR VOTING LKY TO REMAIN IN POWER

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
elections coming, its to fulfill LKY's one last wish-the enjoyment of annihilating the opposition at every election. its makes him feel so high, win win win win, wahhhh shoik

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, its just power plays by the various factions. They know that someone is going to pass away soon, so they are attacking each other to see who can come up on top

whatever the pap is doing nowadays.. its for power and not for the people of singapore...

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now SM Goh criticizes PM Lee for dipping into reserve at first signs of trouble. When are we going to see a 'Mahathir vs Badawi' catfight in Singapore?

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now SM Goh criticizes PM Lee for dipping into reserve at first signs of trouble. When are we going to see a 'Mahathir vs Badawi' catfight in Singapore?

As I recall it was SM Goh who said if this was not the time to dip into reserves I don't know when is. Looks like the lack of electoral competition has serverly eroded their people skills...my mistake they never had any to begin with.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
We got poor stock because of the school's grading !

The PAP regime got their people in cronies in control of MOE and they filter most to fail !

But their cronies's fathers, mothers and children will go into glam departments and industries !

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
who wants to overthrow lee kuan yew here?

u don't understand the real situation here.

even if you riot, can you gaurantee a better regime to replace the current one?

if you worship idols, or only believe in yourself, or have little faith in God, do you think your next regime will become better than the current one?

i say to you, it will get worse, because of human sinful nature.

especially ever so true when Jesus 2nd coming is getting closer each day.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you recall the NKF incident, Durai is under Woody's camp, wife all great supporter of this Mama.

SPH is Lau Lee camp, sending in his favorite Bayee to tear Durai up in court.

Old Score, Waiting for the right time to settle.