• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long have u not exercise already?

Deep Purple

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 54 this year. I have been exercising regularly for the past 30 yrs or so. I have stopped for a few mths. Now I m going to continue where I left off.
Everybody, if u can,plse exercise if u value ur health n life.

:smile::smile:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am 54 this year. I have been exercising regularly for the past 30 yrs or so. I have stopped for a few mths. Now I m going to continue where I left off.

Dun talk so much, you got eat meat or not.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony, meat eaters always say, don't eat meat where got strength? Rice eaters also always say, don't eat rice where got strength? Potato eaters also always say, don't eat potato where got strength? But I do think that there's logic to the argument that human beings are originally and naturally designed to be vegetarians, can survive and have strength, without eating meat. True carnivores can eat and chew and digest raw meat; human beings maximum with sashimi and rare steak only.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
office life too sedentary. go to gym twice a week. keen on getting a nice tan. prolly try a tanning saloon.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why pay money to go to gym? Climb the stairs, at home block, office building, overhead bridge etc. Free and good exercise.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I go for about 30 min run every morning five days a wekk and do weights on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights for about 1.5-2 hours.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony, meat eaters always say, don't eat meat where got strength? Rice eaters also always say, don't eat rice where got strength? Potato eaters also always say, don't eat potato where got strength? But I do think that there's logic to the argument that human beings are originally and naturally designed to be vegetarians, can survive and have strength, without eating meat. True carnivores can eat and chew and digest raw meat; human beings maximum with sashimi and rare steak only.

It's in the intestines. Meat eaters have shorter intestinal tracts, veg eaters longer. This is because veggies take longer to digest (due to the roughage and cellulose) and meat a shorter time.

Problem is, the human body has much longer intestines than most regular meat eaters, (check info online and you will know), so actually, we humans can't eat too much meat. It will rot in the stomach before it's fully passed out. And you know those people who don't eat enough veggies also poo much less. So it becomes a double whammy. :eek:

The triple whammy comes when you ingest half cooked meat which has more bacteria. Like rare steak etc. :eek:

So it is no wonder that humans get colectoral cancer etc. Just check online for intestinal length vs diet type. Basic science really. :p:wink::smile:

Also it's in the teeth. Check out the basic human dentition and compare it with meat eaters and plant eaters in the animal kingdom. We only have two pairs of canines, not that suitable for tearing meat. We have so many molars, very suitable for grinding grains. :smile:

If only people stop to do some self examination of the human body, then what we are suited to eat becomes very clear. :smile::smile::smile:

Much of what people feel that they eat is partly psychological. The physical part is when potato eaters can deal with high GI of ingesting potatoes, while rice eaters require more fibre from their basic carb intake and not as high GI as from eating potatoes. It's habit, but we can change. :smile:

Hope you guys find the info useful.

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 54 this year. I have been exercising regularly

At your age I suggest you play golf at SICC and occasionally enjoy sparring with teens.

A round of golf for a group of four men at the Singapore Island Country Club (SICC) yesterday morning ended with one of them in hospital.

Today understands they were allegedly attacked by a group of eight men — in their late 20s — who had trespassed onto the club’s golf course off Sime Road.

The eight, who were sitting in a tee box, were “in the way” of the golfers, whohad arrived to tee off their shot for the hole.

A brief dispute ensued and one of the golfers, a Chinese man, was injured. He was brought to Tan Tock Seng Hospital. Another golfer reportedly suffered a cut above his eye.

The trespassers were arrested by the Police and investigations are on-going.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, look at our human mouths and teeth. They're not designed to be carnivorous. A tiger or a wolf, or even a cat or a dog, can tear through raw flesh and chew it up. Humans can't eat meat without the help of a knife to cut and slice it up first, and we haven't come to the cooking part yet, which of course real carnivores don't need. For pet keepers should notice, there's invariably health complication to your pet dog or cat if it's fed with cooked food too often, with our human concocted seasonings and condiments. They don't need all that, but humans do.

Back to exercise, I think it's not that difficult to begin with 1. any distance less than 3 bus stops, walk; 2. any height less than 4 storeys, climb.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
good explaintation from ramseth and bunny for why human being should not eat meat. infact all diary product should avoid.

i exercise six time per week, consist of running(long easy. short high intense, vertical such as hdb staircase), swimming(long easy and short high intense) and resistance training( weight, not at gym cannot afford:p, body weight such as push up, chin/pull up, core training, back dip etc) and don't forget sleep/rest the more essenial for a human body for both mental and physical

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because of a weak left knee, even walking up the stairs gives me a slight pain. I started walking a year and a half ago instead. Every other day, about 7 to 8 km each time, lasting about 1.5hrs. Its a relatively slow walk, comfortable but still come back with a sheen of perspiration.

I know, I should make it brisk to break out in sweat but its also the time where I do my thinking. OK, OK, daydreaming.

I sleep better, my blood pressure's down to 120/70. I still take my HBP medication but it was like 150/100 without the walking. My cholesterol improved, can't remember the readings but the doc says so.

I'm 55 and now wake up with a occasional woody. A comely nymph at hand will be not be unwelcome, I tell you.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you helped yourself most of the time?

is it true that by doing that, it is equivalent of swimming for 20 minutes?

You idiotic church thief.

Masturbation is poor man's sex. You do it often ??? Oooops ... I forgot ..... you took the tithes to fuck Thai prostitutes ?? :oIo:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
You idiotic church thief.

Masturbation is poor man's sex. You do it often ??? Oooops ... I forgot ..... you took the tithes to fuck Thai prostitutes ?? :oIo:

you must be frequently visiting the Thais.

have you checked your little brother for cauliflower growth recently?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
good explaintation from ramseth and bunny for why human being should not eat meat. infact all diary product should avoid.

i exercise six time per week, consist of running(long easy. short high intense, vertical such as hdb staircase), swimming(long easy and short high intense) and resistance training( weight, not at gym cannot afford:p, body weight such as push up, chin/pull up, core training, back dip etc) and don't forget sleep/rest the more essenial for a human body for both mental and physical

most creative way of spelling explanation that i have come across..:biggrin: