• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

T3B System

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some systems do work, even if there is a crowd, so I've to beg to differ......my sifu taught me a system that I've back-tested and if you believe me, since some here already say I'm a big canon fairy, it really do stand up to stress tests.

if your SHIT-Fu taught you then no need talk about T3B or Fark4C what..........

back-testing is absolutely worthless...............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You so cleber, why your forex trades still cannot break even after so long? :rolleyes:

the beauty of it is my a/c keep increasing despite all my trades being in the red.......some by over 2000 pips........

anyway, you just exposed yourself that your SHIT-Fu is full of shit.................so now you thinking of T3B.......

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the beauty of it is my a/c keep increasing despite all my trades being in the red.......some by over 2000 pips........

anyway, you just exposed yourself that your SHIT-Fu is full of shit.................so now you thinking of T3B.......

Dun talk cock lah, shithead. If my sifu is full of shit, knowing myself, I'll sabo him properly.....

Martingale trading is for losers....KNN, idiot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want evidence, go dig it yourself, you useless piece of stinking motherfucking cunt of a whore mother. My parents are very well but that can't be said of yours, as your a nigger gay shit neh from them.

:kma:

nothing to prove as usual son of 2 gay whores