• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nightlife in Singapore

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to enjoy the nightlife here,..but due to the following reasons,..it is Better to drink in me residential neighbourhood & have private sex parties,...

1. too many pretenders in pubs - with some booze, you can become who you want to be, same as in this forum2. too many unecessary police spot checks - due to DUI langgar cases3. harder to hail taxis - only coz most must be back by bewitching hour & cabs appear after that for surcharge 4. soooo damn expensive drinks - liquor tax and high rentals5. service level at many establishments seems to favor foreigners - tip more but mostly pay more for ons6. people are more trigger-friendy to fight, find trouble - refer #17. hassle to find a decent parking lot - use wherelay parking & can provide ride home for $50 if you had too much.....etc.,..

Singapore generally sucks in real, honest entertainment, but remains better place ony to make money
- and then the whole vicious cycle starts again .....

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. too many pretenders in pubs
2. too many unecessary police spot checks
3. harder to hail taxis
4. soooo damn expensive drinks
5. service level at many establishments seems to favor foreigners,...
6. people are more trigger-friendy to fight, find trouble
7. hassle to find a decent parking lot

1. Pretend what?
2. You must be hanging out in the wrong places.
3. Agree
4. Agree
5. I did not notice that. You refering to pretty KTV hostess jumping on the angmoh first?
6. It always takes 2 hands to clap
7. Don't drink and drive

stainofsaints

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea. drinking at any places in SG is so exp. and drink more cfm cannot drive must cab which is EXP too.. everything oso exp -_-"