• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meridin @ Medini (Nusajaya)

jasonzq

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0947.JPG
Pic was taken in Jun-2014

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
20170105160344_Plot A17-1.jpg

Hi owners of Meridin.

The development should receive VP in a couple of months.

I was wondering if any fellow owners want to form a WhatsApp group chat like what I have with my neighbours from another development. Currently, we are living like a virtual kampong in our chat group.

We can share tips and update each other on the important stuff.

PM me with your hp number and I'll add you in a group once we have at least 5 members (arbitrary number).

Strictly no sales reps, please. Anyway, I reckon is quite difficult to sell or rent in today's market.

Regards,
Colin

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All M@M owners who PMed me have been added into a Whatsapp Group.

If you are one too, and want to be in the community, just PM me.

cherylc

Hi,
please advise on how to join the whatapp group? I'm one of the owner on the ground floor unit. Very disappointed with Mah Sing on this Meridin Project.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, I am wondering If any owners here sued Mah Sing? I understand some did and won. Have they received compensation?