• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah tiong threatens to kill uncle after told not to lean on MRT pole

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man asked not to lean on MRT pole threatens to kill uncle if he goes to China

20130910_trainfight_internet_0.jpg

Stomp
Tuesday, Sep 10, 2013

A shouting match began on the MRT train after a man was asked to stop leaning on a grab pole.

The video was uploaded by YouTube user eltreet with the following comments:

"I took this on the way to Bishan from Paya Lebar on the Circle Line at about 9.30pm on Sept 8.

"Before that, the auntie on the priority seat and the woman standing was telling this China guy nicely that he was leaning on the pole and the woman standing didn't have a place to hold on to.

"The China guy proceeded to shout at the auntie that he can do whatever the hell he wants to and I think he proceeded to insult Singaporeans (didn't catch what he said as I was on earphones).

"One uncle at the other end then stepped in and told him he was at fault by leaning against the pole when the train is so crowded and to stop insulting Singaporeans.

"Highlight: At 40 seconds into the video, the China guy made a death threat and said he will kill the uncle if the uncle goes to China."

In the video, commuters can be seen leaving the vicinity of the argument.

What would you have done in that situation? Also, do you think there should be more regular staff patrols on the MRT to handle these situations?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Si ah tiong,never see big tiger before.Continue your yaya pattern you will meet one in a matter of time:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the video taker, please give a copy of this video to the Uncle so he can make a police report. The ah tiong make a death threat which is a criminal offence.

Stomp
Tuesday, Sep 10, 2013

A shouting match began on the MRT train after a man was asked to stop leaning on a grab pole.

The video was uploaded by YouTube user eltreet with the following comments:

"I took this on the way to Bishan from Paya Lebar on the Circle Line at about 9.30pm on Sept 8.

"Before that, the auntie on the priority seat and the woman standing was telling this China guy nicely that he was leaning on the pole and the woman standing didn't have a place to hold on to.

"The China guy proceeded to shout at the auntie that he can do whatever the hell he wants to and I think he proceeded to insult Singaporeans (didn't catch what he said as I was on earphones).

"One uncle at the other end then stepped in and told him he was at fault by leaning against the pole when the train is so crowded and to stop insulting Singaporeans.

"Highlight: At 40 seconds into the video, the China guy made a death threat and said he will kill the uncle if the uncle goes to China."

In the video, commuters can be seen leaving the vicinity of the argument.

What would you have done in that situation? Also, do you think there should be more regular staff patrols on the MRT to handle these situations?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stomp
Tuesday, Sep 10, 2013

[/FONT]

Call police about the death threats.

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here, watch the video clip:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wZyXdbit_o8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here, watch the video clip:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wZyXdbit_o8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Someone should sent this video to PM Lee (esp his father) and the PAP dogs to show them what type of murderous communist chinks they are importing.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "Before that, the auntie on the priority seat and the woman standing was telling this China guy nicely that he was leaning on the pole and the woman standing didn't have a place to hold on to.

"One uncle at the other end then stepped in and told him he was at fault by leaning against the pole when the train is so crowded and to stop insulting Singaporeans ...

In the video, commuters can be seen leaving the vicinity of the argument. ...
sinkies can b seen 2 haf failed in helping ft's 2 integrate in2 sinkielan ... :o

ah loon got sumting 2 scold sinkies about oredi ... :mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone should have used the emergency button. We should let the authorities handles this case. So next time you are threatened don't take the chance & go for the button.

If enough people go through the proper channels to complain about the problems the PAP may get the message. The problem is that LHL is up there in his ivory tower oblivious of the problem his policies are creating. It is the responsibility of "lesser mortals" to educate him. :smile: