• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah tiong threatens to kill uncle after told not to lean on MRT pole

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep should press the emergency button and call the police at the same time as he has been a nuisance and had made a death threat.

Sinkies should take matters into their own hands instead of just blaming the garment. How many Sinkies were there in the train at that time? All act blur, walk away or take video and only one old man dare to speak against the bully. I've seen tons of such Ah Tiongs in China who only know how to talk loud. If every Sinkie there were to speak up against him, he will be out by the next station. Shame on these Sinkies!

Agreed. Remember this during the SMRT train breakdown.

smashed-mrt.jpg

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign talents. Higher class than low life sinkees. We open our legs and bend down. We have to expect to get screwed. Kudos for the government in bringing foreign talents to enlighten us how lucky we are.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Omigosh...Blimey

Isn't this a direct threat of imminent bodily harm?

It is a SEIZABLE offence and the "Terror From China" should be arrested and charged in Court under the Penal Code's classification of CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION.

These "unruly bloke" will carry out the threat in the not too distant future against some other "civic-minded" citizens.

If his countrymen (oops) countrygirl can gouge out the eyes of a small child and run over kids leaving the poor toddlers to die, what assurance (if any from the Govt) that they would not commit such horrendous acts here. I do not want to talk about Machi and the Ferrari as these unfortunate incident is over. We should prepare ourselves from such future onslaught against our own defenceless citizens or bona-fide tourists.

Since the day, Mao Tse Tung and his "disciples (men and women) went on their Long March and Chiang Kai-shek took over Formosa (Taiwan), these people have been living in sheer frustration and extreme fear under a despotic and tyrannical Communist Regime that was even prepared to kill their own people with their own PLA at Tien-An-Men in 1989.

The Police here should act immediately and not allow the matter to be buried with passing months just like the acts of the Pinoy (from Seagate) who abused and humiliated Singaporeans many moons ago.

Why is our Govt so beholden to these people and their country.

Off course I do not want them to act like the Filipino Govt when Flor Contemplacion and Della Marga were executed in Singapore.

panda123

Not sure he is still a Chinese national or a new citizen. He should be dealt with by the Singapore Police as he has openly threatened to kill a person on a SMRT train although I believe the Chinese Embassy could be involved to at least educate its national or even refer him to the Chinese Police.

I am a Singaporean who lives and works in China for more than 20 years and have come across many well mannered and modest Chinese and this particular person is but a "人渣“.