• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Residences @ Medini

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think buyers in this forum have lost interest. So different from the enthusiasm back in 2013.

It's not normal the developer doesn't reply to emails. From my past communication with them, they were quick to reply.

Progress is definitely delayed by a lot. Something is not right. Maybe the developer is facing some financial issues, cutting down the number of construction workers, etc. The Ringgit has been dropping significantly.

Let's hope they don't stop construction halfway!

Did construction actually stop?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Mine is a 2 bedroom. Hope more owners will come back to the forum at this time. Any idea if there is a Facebook group yet?

Scissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone else received mail about key collection? I just received mine today.
Hi I have received mine 2 days ago. Wanted to ask you what is stated in your letter the date for SPA? The letter said that we should collect the key within 14 days of the SPA date, but mine is stated as Apr 2014. Is that a typo error or i misunderstood the instructions to take keys within SPA date. I have thus emailed them but no reply for 2 days already.

Please educate me if I am wrong. Thanks alot

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told to arrange the final payment then make an appointment to collect the key. I am paying cash. My payment is due mid March but I will settle it in the next few days. If you have a loan your bank would need to make the disbursement first . You can try calling the office , they are usually quite responsive.

Scissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bank have already despatch the payment, so i only need to go there to take keys and arrange for the maintenance fees giro.

I have also clarify with them that my key have to be taken within the month of April 18

HelloMan

Hi Interested Buyers,

I am willing to let go my Iskandar Residence Unit.

2 Bedder, 1055 sqft, pool view, fully renovated and furnished, tenanted with lease until January next year.

PM me if interested. Thanks.