• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Residences @ Medini

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction...

Just Sharing .......

My agent told me he has one unit (2 bedroom) at Iskandar Residences @ Medini, high floor, facing Legoland and North/South facing - going for M$720, floor area 947sq.ft which I worked out to be around $760psf...cost to cost transfer coz owner too much commitment.

Price before discount?
High Floor, above #20?

If above two questions are yes.. dood. SOTONG has pick a good deal.
Happy for Sotong becos I am paying 748 psf (after discount) for 3 bedders. Thumb up!

Last edited:

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received information from banker. Developer will arrange to sign SPA in two to three weeks time..

Beside Chocolate, can anyone confirm the loan% as approved by banker? I am getting around 70% now. Two banks in total. All 70% without DIBS.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Westman or bro,

Do you have the contact number for HSBC? Trying to help a friend to get loan for IR?

Thanks,

Delicate to Iskandar Owners / Future Owners...:wink:

Please feel free to post any update/information with regards to Iskandar Residences.

For a start, let piece up bank panel as approved till todate..
Per my understanding... HSBC and UOB have been approved.. no news of other banks yet. Heard most will be approved by end of this month.

As for sales: i noticed not sold out yet as I still see fragmented marketing from some agent... can anyone confirmed the sales status?

:biggrin:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
CIMB not yet close deal with developer.. pending..

Although I am not taking a loan, my agent who's a friend just updated me that MY may be tightening financing for 2nd property onwards, meaning we can borrow less and less with subsequent properties. I think if that is the case, it may announced at the budget which is this month.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone bought Parisdiso 99yrs, now the price jumped and hit around 900+ psf!! I sent in cheques but did not get...:(

Huttons agents who overbooked Iskandar Residences @ Medini is now scrambling to unload some units and cost price, ~ 700+psf, please PM me if you see this as opportunities..:smile: personally I think the potential is good coz so close to Puteri Harbour...

1) 1 bedroom, 678 sqft, M$ 518K.( ) morning sun good facing coz all hand picked by agents for themselves.
2) 2 bedroom, 1055 sqft, M$ 805K. (~763psf ) north south facing.
3) 2 bedroom, 947 sqft, M$764K. vey high floor with good view.

Think agents will be penalized by developer if they booked 8-9 units and fail to pick up ALL!!

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone bought Parisdiso 99yrs, now the price jumped and hit around 900+ psf!! I sent in cheques but did not get...:(

Huttons agents who overbooked Iskandar Residences @ Medini is now scrambling to unload some units and cost price, ~ 700+psf, please PM me if you see this as opportunities..:smile: personally I think the potential is good coz so close to Puteri Harbour...

1) 1 bedroom, 678 sqft, M$ 518K.( ) morning sun good facing coz all hand picked by agents for themselves.
2) 2 bedroom, 1055 sqft, M$ 805K. (~763psf ) north south facing.
3) 2 bedroom, 947 sqft, M$764K. vey high floor with good view.

Think agents will be penalized by developer if they booked 8-9 units and fail to pick up ALL!!

Becos of Medini Signature and Paradiso.. Iskandar Residences up price 5% by developer since 1 Sep...

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful of buying into 99LH when you are not intending it for own use and rental potential is not so clear.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful of buying into 99LH when you are not intending it for own use and rental potential is not so clear.

IR has the longest lease in Medini, 124, which means one extra generation. 2ndly, this same view was held in SG but future events proved that Marina bay and Sentosa cove could do well , better than many FH properties. In past 5 years my LH properties ( in Dist 15)did better than my FH. I think LOCATION is key. Its better to buy Medini, a good location though Leasehold than some low profile loctaion in JB or Nusajaya from sub standard developer, Medini will have better prospects.After all, none of us will be aroudn when the lease runs out, not even our kids!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
IR has the longest lease in Medini, 124, which means one extra generation. 2ndly, this same view was held in SG but future events proved that Marina bay and Sentosa cove could do well , better than many FH properties. In past 5 years my LH properties ( in Dist 15)did better than my FH. I think LOCATION is key. Its better to buy Medini, a good location though Leasehold than some low profile loctaion in JB or Nusajaya from sub standard developer, Medini will have better prospects.After all, none of us will be aroudn when the lease runs out, not even our kids!

A number of investors lost badly in Sentosa condos. Marina Bay has government masterplan as financial hub of Singapore backing it up. Medini has a bunch of hospitals n retirees. For self stay good buy but not for investment.

Last edited:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marina Bay has government masterplan as financial hub of Singapore backing it up. Medini has a bunch of hospitals n retirees. For self stay good buy but not for investment.

That's quite an unqualified and myopic view.

Medini has a government masterplan and will be the 2nd financial hub in JB too.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's quite an unqualified and myopic view.

Medini has a government masterplan and will be the 2nd financial hub in JB too.

I agree with you, Medidni will be the Biz/Financial centre of Nusajaya , and an Islamic banking hub. Singaporeans underetsimate MY govt but they are capable of coming up with plans too and in this case they want it to work so even SG govt is investing.
Moreover, anything that's good for 'own stay' will ultimatley do well in terms of capital gain. Look at landed in SG, in my estate prices have been steadily rising over the past 5 years, although its not in a prime area. If Medini is good for retirees then the aging population in SG will be drawn to it and will be willing to pay a premium especially when the place is done up with amenities. Just like Bukit Indah, it was going at discount before everything was up but now its going at a premium. I think IR should easily hit abv 900psf when its time to VP.
As for Sentosa Cove, depends on teh price they bought, as for most properties. With Medini I think we're still in the early days.....