• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hero send off for the five 04 mama gang members killed by polis

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you guys want to hear the story of the loudest beat down i ever heard.

This gay ang moh faggot was quarrelling with this chinese guy that was damn big sized. Anyway he kept on taunting this chinese guy and he was very mad but he was being held back by another chinese guy but he managed to break free. He and another chinese dude went to whack up that ang moh guy and i have to say the beat was terrible. You could literally hear the beat down this ang moh gay had at the hands of these 2 chinese guys. Anyway the ang moh dude was laying down on the pavement outside zouk at kim seng rd at the junction of jia kim street leading to zouk cos he had 2 kicks to his groin and the zouk bouncer didn't give a fuck about him and ppl were laughing at him. Moral of the story: seems like even chinese ppl can give a good beating to someone and not only m&ds or shit skins that some chinese dogs in here think. Don't keep on putting these kelings or m&ds in awe it's plain stupidity. You think they are superhuman?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's only because the group you hang out with are too lame. Mama pai kia crazy? Crazy in a bad way. You can really tell who is a real pai kia and who is a wannabe. Go search on ramseth's posts and he mentioned he never heard of chinese losing to keling pai kia. In short he dares to fight. You are just a wannabe not a real pai kia. Now pia kia are pai kia it doesn't mean one is a keling pai kia he suddenly is better than a pai kia from another race, i actually hate it when ppl like you spread untruths like these keling pai kias are legendary fighters but the odd thing is they are now world renowned unlike the gurkhas for example. Anyway i dared to challenge a keling police officer and police officers are not that different from pai kias did you know they were singing ajandi songs like surangani which is a keling pai kia aka anjax or ajandi song.

Comeon why do u use your standards to judge others? So are you scared of keling pai kia?

I am not a paikia. I used to hang at Forum/Hrc for beer and uni girls back then. Only telling what I have seen and heard. You have the choice to not believe me.

So please stop sapping my strength

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a paikia. I used to hang at Forum/Hrc for beer and uni girls back then. Only telling what I have seen and heard. You have the choice to not believe me.

So please stop sapping my strength

I am not a pai kia either but i am not scared of them. Seriously why do you believe your friend? Also i want to ask you this? Why do you believe your friend when he wants to put chinese ppl as inferior? Can you imagine a malay or indian fella telling his friends you know how hard working and smart these chinese ppl are for example. They are so intelligent they do much more work or score higher than us. Comeon that would never happen. They always talk about chinese ppl in the worst possible ways why be nice to them. Anyway i challenged a police officer to a fight before and let me tell you he boxed down my keling friend before he tried to get me want to hear the story?

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mat police not like Hong Kong organized crime police,they dare to take down or filmed everyone on video.Now they even vandalized the police station.Lets see whether the IGP meant what he said.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a pai kia either but i am not scared of them. Seriously why do you believe your friend? Also i want to ask you this? Why do you believe your friend when he wants to put chinese ppl as inferior? Can you imagine a malay or indian fella telling his friends you know how hard working and smart these chinese ppl are for example. They are so intelligent they do much more work or score higher than us. Comeon that would never happen. They always talk about chinese ppl in the worst possible ways why be nice to them. Anyway i challenged a police officer to a fight before and let me tell you he boxed down my keling friend before he tried to get me want to hear the story?

More please .....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm expecting a reprisal from the Kelings.. Something similar to the scenes from Tamil gangster movies where the lead actor with bloodshot eyes stage a one man fightback against the whole Police Force in his quest for justice for his slain gang members..

for a true Tamil gangster movie, you have to add in their famous dance.

when the gang enter the police station with bloodshot eyes and declare that they are 04 gang, one turn on the music and start to sing and dance , the rest of the gang will follow the beats and boogie.

Eventually, the police officers will join in the dance and then the whole police station becomes a dance floor.

if there is a a couple of trees in the police station will be a bonus as they like to go behind the tree to do the left and right of the tree dance.

[video=youtube;UYFdK6mWpm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYFdK6mWpm4[/video]

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys want to hear the story of the loudest beat down i ever heard.

This gay ang moh faggot was quarrelling with this chinese guy that was damn big sized. Anyway he kept on taunting this chinese guy and he was very mad but he was being held back by another chinese guy but he managed to break free. He and another chinese dude went to whack up that ang moh guy and i have to say the beat was terrible. You could literally hear the beat down this ang moh gay had at the hands of these 2 chinese guys. Anyway the ang moh dude was laying down on the pavement outside zouk at kim seng rd at the junction of jia kim street leading to zouk cos he had 2 kicks to his groin and the zouk bouncer didn't give a fuck about him and ppl were laughing at him. Moral of the story: seems like even chinese ppl can give a good beating to someone and not only m&ds or shit skins that some chinese dogs in here think. Don't keep on putting these kelings or m&ds in awe it's plain stupidity. You think they are superhuman?

No. we get your point, no need to belabor it. pai kias come from every race color and creed.

greatest fighter ever, not keiling, not chink, not m&d.

[video=youtube;lVVrNOQtlzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. we get your point, no need to belabor it. pai kias come from every race color and creed.

greatest fighter ever, not keiling, not chink, not m&d.

Dude it's in response to someone else. There are some ppl and they are usually chinese that think in such a manner. Oh lord the amount of brain washing they have undergone.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all those fucking gangster are so uneducated and childish..they just dun make sense.

those who make sense will know that being bad isn't going to feed their stomach.. so they do business and be millionaires..this i respect.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously? Keling pai kia can take 100 punches just to punch someone? I guess they should be world famous boxers then.

Ramseth used to mention in the past he never heard of keling winning chinese in fights. It's either they use weapons like parangs or ganging up on others like everyone else. I tell you one thing i even almost got into a fight with a keling police officer. Yup sinkie police officer. Was also outnumbered at that time at the end didn't actually fight cos he's a police officer but i didn't bow my head down unlike the chinese dogs and kiss his ass.

Jah you racist bastard, you have let racism cloud your brains. Are you not aware of the fact that many pundeks are top boxers and represented the country in SEA and Asian games since the 90s? Since you so vehemently keep insisting that pundeks cannot fight, why dont you get into the ring with one of them, gloves off if you like but be prepared to have afew teeth knocked out.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah you racist bastard, you have let racism cloud your brains. Are you not aware of the fact that many pundeks are top boxers and represented the country in SEA and Asian games since the 90s? Since you so vehemently keep insisting that pundeks cannot fight, why dont you get into the ring with one of them, gloves off if you like but be prepared to have afew teeth knocked out. Another thing with you, you seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with pai kias, you think they are the baddest ass mother fuckers around, but without their weapons and friends, they are nothing but ballsless cowards. A friend of mine who was a Guardsman cum amateur boxer once challenged a whole bunch of ji tao kias to a 1 to 1 in the ring and every single one of them chickened out

do u even know how to read at all? :rolleyes:

It's someone in here claiming how garang the shit skins are so much so that you can punch/kick them 100 times and they will still come in to punch you like they can take so much damage.

Never heard of keling boxers representing singapore but i can also say there are many chinese boxers, mma fighters and i can bet you insist chinese cannot fight right?

This pai kia are ballless cowards include pai kia of all races right cos some ppl maybe you would say it only applies to chinese.

Also your guardsman friend is balless to challenge untrained ppl to a 1 to 1 fight. He should have challenged another boxer to a fight to be a fair fight. Also 1 to 1? Why not fight the whole group that would have impressed me.

Did u know my friend a trained muay thai fighter once challenged a bunch of pai kia 1 to 1 inside the ring they didn't accept either.

One more thing i noticed is that if you call out BS on how garang these kelings are that's racist. :rolleyes:

At the end of the day ppl like you will generalize and make it seem like all chinese are cowardly fighters or put some unreasonable conditions to make it seem like kelings are more garang than chinese but no evidence to prove it.

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's only because the group you hang out with are too lame. Mama pai kia crazy? Crazy in a bad way. You can really tell who is a real pai kia and who is a wannabe. Go search on ramseth's posts and he mentioned he never heard of chinese losing to keling pai kia. In short he dares to fight. You are just a wannabe not a real pai kia. Now pia kia are pai kia it doesn't mean one is a keling pai kia he suddenly is better than a pai kia from another race, i actually hate it when ppl like you spread untruths like these keling pai kias are legendary fighters but the odd thing is they are now world renowned unlike the gurkhas for example. Anyway i dared to challenge a keling police officer and police officers are not that different from pai kias did you know they were singing ajandi songs like surangani which is a keling pai kia aka anjax or ajandi song.

Another thing with you, you seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with pai kias, you think they are the baddest ass mother fuckers around, but without their weapons and friends, they are nothing but ballsless cowards. A friend of mine who was a Guardsman cum amateur boxer once challenged a whole bunch of ji tao kias to a 1 to 1 in the ring and every single one of them chickened out

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another thing with you, you seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with pai kias, you think they are the baddest ass mother fuckers around, but without their weapons and friends, they are nothing but ballsless cowards. A friend of mine who was a Guardsman cum amateur boxer once challenged a whole bunch of ji tao kias to a 1 to 1 in the ring and every single one of them chickened out

pundek no need to cut and paste la. Who thinks pai kia are the baddest asses around when i was calling out BS on keling garang pai kias. I would like to ask you does this apply to keling pai kia only?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude it's in response to someone else. There are some ppl and they are usually chinese that think in such a manner. Oh lord the amount of brain washing they have undergone.

i'm just tired of all the politically correct crap. indians drink and fight, chinese gamble and whore, malays breed and play guitar. life was so much simpler back then.

i guess now we're all singaporeans, so we drink fight gamble whore breed and play guitar, regardless of race language religion or political affiliation.