• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Forummer Likes to EaT Joss Sticks & waXes ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now that the Ghost month is aLooming; better come out earLier to Confess, so that i can feed you
moRe sTicks & waXes prior to the onset of our Ghost Month !...:eek::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that the Ghost month is aLooming; better come out earLier to Confess, so that i can feed you
moRe sTicks & waXes prior to the onset of our Ghost Month !...:eek::biggrin:

If you get a reply..let us know..that goes with the other 'currency notes' too..ok!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't there a guy here with the Same Joss sTicks & WaXes siggy ?...:eek:

Dun act like a dumbfuck la.
Ask an obvious question....bro Escher is the one who likes to use this curse on lky.
You start this thread just to target him?

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun act like a dumbfuck la.
Ask an obvious question....bro Escher is the one who likes to use this curse on lky.
You start this thread just to target him?

Okay La; just to de-stress you, finaLLy you are getting my attenTion for ONce..enough?..:cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're spot on Bro Fishypie.

Let me guess: That Eschercb, Phuacb,Cranecb,Laucb - the Gang Of Fourcbs - they love to eat joss sticks and they love to
lick hot melting waxes. And of course, there are others like that Narong Wayang who loves to hold candles, joss sticks and burn hell papers to this Gang Of Fourcbs: the worst scoundrels this esteemed forum has ever encountered. I guess there are about 20 brudders here who love to eat burning joss sticks and lick hot melthing red white waxes. They are all preparing to meet the King Of HaDeS soon....

You are spot on!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think your answer is TuaYapeh....something like that. Ask him lah. His tongue so long can strangle you with it and lick all those candle waxes.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be eating joss sticks and candle wax soon.
No need your paying for joss sticks and candle wax for him.
Lee and Gecko Kwa family got control of hundreds of billions of our money and will have more
than enough to buy some joss sticks and candles for bastard coward smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
Not only that, I am sure not withstanding they got billions, those low class family will still screw sinkies of money
to buy those joss sticks and candles.
During that time, I am sure ministers will be stealing joss sticks and candles. The ministers might even give report
in newspaper how good joss sticks are and how perfect and how he took home half a packet of that.

Sinkies will be deliriously happy to dump even more joss sticks and candles on that smear of shit if just to make sure he cannot rise
from the grave. Not that I think he can. As the moment he get to that side, demons and ghouls will be screwing and fucking him and never
will want to let go of such a shiok fuck. A shioker fuck than gecko.

The rest of the PAP will be a different story. Even now, they are plotting how to control those billions
They will be very secretive during this time. Even if hints get back to Ah Loon, Pinky will come out swinging with pick ax and gatling guns
Kwa family also. Except those are big families and factions within families will give very shiok battles when LKY is eating joss sticks

The PAP cadre all know each other to be scums and untrustworthy and self serving greedy and likely back stabbers
Alliance will be in name as alliances will be broken.

Can they ever trust each other?
They know each other very clearly to be utterly immoral and dirty scums of unflushed toilet bowls.
All will smile and smile, while carrying a big sharp knife behind them in readiness

Of course, we all will laugh and sing and high fives and dance on table tops and on the streets

AND WE ALL WILL GO YUM YUM YUMMMMMMM SENG

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be eating joss sticks and candle wax soon.
No need your paying for joss sticks and candle wax for him.
Lee and Gecko Kwa family got control of hundreds of billions of our money and will have more
than enough to buy some joss sticks and candles for bastard coward smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
Not only that, I am sure not withstanding they got billions, those low class family will still screw sinkies of money
to buy those joss sticks and candles.
During that time, I am sure ministers will be stealing joss sticks and candles. The ministers might even give report
in newspaper how good joss sticks are and how perfect and how he took home half a packet of that.

Sinkies will be deliriously happy to dump even more joss sticks and candles on that smear of shit if just to make sure he cannot rise
from the grave. Not that I think he can. As the moment he get to that side, demons and ghouls will be screwing and fucking him and never
will want to let go of such a shiok fuck. A shioker fuck than gecko.

The rest of the PAP will be a different story. Even now, they are plotting how to control those billions
They will be very secretive during this time. Even if hints get back to Ah Loon, Pinky will come out swinging with pick ax and gatling guns
Kwa family also. Except those are big families and factions within families will give very shiok battles when LKY is eating joss sticks

The PAP cadre all know each other to be scums and untrustworthy and self serving greedy and likely back stabbers
Alliance will be in name as alliances will be broken.

Can they ever trust each other?
They know each other very clearly to be utterly immoral and dirty scums of unflushed toilet bowls.
All will smile and smile, while carrying a big sharp knife behind them in readiness

Of course, we all will laugh and sing and high fives and dance on table tops and on the streets

AND WE ALL WILL GO YUM YUM YUMMMMMMM SENG

Nice One, Mr CandLeman..:wink:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice One, Mr CandLeman..:wink:

One thing you all notice so far is that the PAP doggies stay clear of my recent writings on what is happening now
and what will happend when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY eat joss sticks and candle wax.

Unlike others of what I write, they all stayed clear.
Is it because they are also involved in the planning and plotting?
Not the fucking doggies here as they too junior.
But their paymasters higher up the rank damn scared I pichuah their lobang and scared and dont know what to do
So they ordered their doggies not to get into what I have been saying.
In case their own doggies pichuah lobangs that lead back to back to them.

Which go to show how real those PAP scums and greedy bastards are planning how to control the hundreds of billions
Likely to be forming cliques with different factions of Lee and Kwa family
Maybe not even with them at all

While smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY eating joss sticks and candle wax an occasion to be happy and celebrate with singing and dancing on the street, that is only a precursor

To seeing PAP vicious selfish dirty lying scums of society start to front stab and back stab in their fight to control the hundreds of billions

Shiok bor? very very shiok
And sinkies will have frontline seats
Almost as much fun as seeing smear of shit on sole of shoe eat joss sticks and candle wax

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai....
Because he is a shit smear on sole

go and sleep lah
you need rest to recuperate from your terminal illness
your mind is demented now - rotting away just like that Phuacb
just like an esherified smear on your screwed up face
go and pray so that you can ascend to heaven
not to join escher in his toilet hell....be good lah

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#12 escher

don't flatter yourself lah
you are just like your shit smear on the sole of your own filthy sole
cleaning your dirty toilet with the cesspool you've created
write so much , talk so much. also no use...in the end, still kana fcuk!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see kopisai like a hello kitty toy doll that he is
Got no mouth and cannot talk or sing
Trying hard to talk but with his head in unflushed public toilet bowl only making bubbles among the pieces of shit and tissue paper floating there
Kopisai should just suicide himself which will make our world a much better place.
And when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY eat joss sticks and candle wax, kopisai can beg joss sticks from him before ghouls and demons all start to rape smear of shit with the mercy he is known for.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
# eSCHER,

WRITE so much for fuck! go clean your toilet, eat your joss sticks and lick your wax...phui!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How wonderful kopisai is in keeping this thread alive to be read by more readers, especially as I am not reading whatever the fuck he say as he is still like
hello kitty with no mouth and cannot talk to me.
kopisai paymaster will be very unhappy with kopisai in keeping this going for more readers to read
Including uncommitted factions of PAP who now will also start to sharpen their knives and go on smiling and smiling while holding knives behind them in readiness of the grand joss sticks eating soon to come

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There're lots of frustrated Sinkies in this forum
Only 'cos FTs have been let in by the millions
If not, Sinkies would happily vote for PAPzis
And fuck care about such airy fairy things
Like rule of law or human or whatever rights
These daft 60.1% got what they deserved
Who cares about joss sticks and candle wax
PAPzis only care about $$$ and free toothpicks
As for the crumbling public and social services
Poor Sinkies can SHOUT to their heart's content

[video=youtube;LZ5GrJ9x12E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5GrJ9x12E[/video]

改朝换代告别腐败!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#17 Escher go and sleep your tired mind
the same old shit smear on your face
is killing your heart, spirit and soul
clean the toilet as told
otherwise you will turn soon into a hungry ghost

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One thing you all notice so far is that the PAP doggies stay clear of my recent writings on what is happening now
and what will happend when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY eat joss sticks and candle wax.

Unlike others of what I write, they all stayed clear.
Is it because they are also involved in the planning and plotting?
Not the fucking doggies here as they too junior.
But their paymasters higher up the rank damn scared I pichuah their lobang and scared and dont know what to do
So they ordered their doggies not to get into what I have been saying.
In case their own doggies pichuah lobangs that lead back to back to them.

Which go to show how real those PAP scums and greedy bastards are planning how to control the hundreds of billions
Likely to be forming cliques with different factions of Lee and Kwa family
Maybe not even with them at all

While smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY eating joss sticks and candle wax an occasion to be happy and celebrate with singing and dancing on the street, that is only a precursor

To seeing PAP vicious selfish dirty lying scums of society start to front stab and back stab in their fight to control the hundreds of billions

Shiok bor? very very shiok
And sinkies will have frontline seats
Almost as much fun as seeing smear of shit on sole of shoe eat joss sticks and candle wax
Hey Mister Escher; aren't You afraid the Ghosts are coming aFTer you Tonight ?...:eek::smile: