• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even Andrew Loh thinks that ST's online report about Lim Swee Say is atrocious!!!

pillowtalk

Alfrescian
Loyal
In ST print edition, Lim Swee Say's point was that attention to the smallest detail, like a toothpick, adds to good service. Good service boosted customer satisfaction levels which also caused a growth in company revenue. This led to the 17% wage increase for each worker. This was clearly missing in the online copy of the article, which might have led to his comments being misconstrued or taken out of context.

Attachments

• 1016880_545646332139342_2088561733_n.jpg
    1016880_545646332139342_2088561733_n.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 432

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
see pillowtalk, not i say one ah, you choose a position so hard to defend. pick your battles wisely ma.

hard to recruit good quality ministers, hard to recruit good quality IB too.

btw, u still havent answer my question, please show the bros and sis here how toothpick lim was taken out of context? his analogy so up, he even describe what time he go to criminally misappropriate toothpicks.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But you all expect that from PAP maggots cockroaches

Fucking crooks.
Stealing tootpicks! Half box at any one time
Again and again

Bet you his whole family also stealing toothpicks as all that in their genes

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know if toothpicks of Ding Tan Fung could be a selling point.
I never hear of DTF patrons mentioning about the toothpicks.
For me, I just enjoy fine noddles though notice of this plastic fine toothpicks.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The point remains that a minister bragged about his act of criminal misappropriation. He should be charged and given the stiffest sentence. He should lose his pension as well.
It is time for LHL to walk his talk.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point remains that a minister bragged about his act of criminal misappropriation. He should be charged and given the stiffest sentence. He should lose his pension as well.

Tarng koo joo woo.............

As my teochew neighbour wuld say......

Funny bastard.......

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For me, I just enjoy fine noddles though notice of this plastic fine toothpicks.

from nowon every diner at every table of DTF should take home half a box of toothpicks....
wont be surprised if now as damage control, DTF will do this for every diner as a parting gift... so it makes it "ok"

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i f a mere MP can get away with bad behaviour, then what more...

pillowtalk

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Din Tai Fung spokesman said toothpicks are placed on all tables and customers are free to use as many as they like.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You and the rest of us notice the important things.
The food there

NOT LIKE THE TOOTHPICK STEALING PAP MINISTERS WHO ONLY NOTICED TINY TINY THINGS AND WHO WENT ON TO FILL HIS FUCKING POCKETS WITH TOOTPICKS AND SO FUCKING PROUD THAT HE NEED NOT HAVE TO BUY TOOTHPICKS

SAD MINISTERS NOT ENOUGH MONEY
WE WILL SEE THIER PAY INCREASED TO ONE FUCKING BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR

AND YOU STILL BE SURE TO SEE HE STILL STEALING TOOTHPICKS EVEN WHEN PAID ONE BILLION A YEAR

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and the rest of us notice the important things.
The food there

NOT LIKE THE TOOTHPICK STEALING PAP MINISTERS WHO ONLY NOTICED TINY TINY THINGS AND WHO WENT ON TO FILL HIS FUCKING POCKETS WITH TOOTPICKS AND SO FUCKING PROUD THAT HE NEED NOT HAVE TO BUY TOOTHPICKS

SAD MINISTERS NOT ENOUGH MONEY
WE WILL SEE THIER PAY INCREASED TO ONE FUCKING BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR

AND YOU STILL BE SURE TO SEE HE STILL STEALING TOOTHPICKS EVEN WHEN PAID ONE BILLION A YEAR

Exactly.
DTF selling points could be food quality, service staff and price range.
Yet, the minister picked toothpick as example in his talking point.
Such a non-thinker...