• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee in hot soup

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
main.png

Endorsed by Yingluck's brother. :cool:

The Pork soup is Eating the House!!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These media whores are really playing with fire. Luckily, they are not in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan where I'm sure the reaction would have been a lot more hostile.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Chinese, 丑人多作怪!

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Health/Story/A1Story20130601-426653.html

Kurt Tay wants biggest breasts ever for Singapore

20130601.121003_kurttay.jpg

The Daily Chilli
Saturday, Jun 01, 2013
Singaporean media star Kurt Tay, who gained notoriety after busting out RM10,000 (S$4,000) on breast implants, has announced he's given up his quest to find a wife the old-fashioned way and will now just order a bride through the mail.

Posting on Facebook Friday, the 27-year-old pop star wannabe said that he's done with Singaporean single ladies, after courting over a thousand of them with no luck. So he's going to buy an 18-year-old Vietnamese girl to be his missus-and he's given himself a deadline: Chinese New Year, January 2014.

He said the reason for rushing the wedding was to salvage his relationship with his mum, who was devastated when she read about his boob job in the papers. He also said that bringing a daughter-in-law into the family would ward off evil relatives from harassing his mum about his jugs.

Posting several pictures of girls he fancies could be the next Mrs Kurt Tay, he admitted that she would be his first real girlfriend. He added that once she sees how ordinary he is, they could go to Bangkok together and get even bigger knockers for themselves.

Happy but not fully satisfied with his new C-Cup tits, Kurt added he wants his bosom to be pumped up to all the way to a G-Cup. The augmentation, he said, would be for Singapore's glory because he wants to submit himself into the Guinness Book of World Records as the man with the biggest boobs ever.

Meanwhile, Kurt announced in earlier posts this week that he and his mum were seeking professional help together. After three sessions so far, he said his mum was finally talking to him again, although she still insists that he dress less conspicuously and not wear tight t-shirts out in public

He said that during therapy, he tried to explain to his mum the difference between a transvestite, a transsexual and a man who simply likes having a set of hooters on himself. He also tried to convince her that he would not go for a sex change because he does want to be a dad himself.

In his posting on Monday, he wrote: "Ah Gua & Men with Boobs r 2 different things! Ah Gua means go outside dress like women, wear heels, walk like women. Men with boobs r just men with breast, wearing man attire. D only difference is Men with boobs got breast. Just cause u got boobs means u Ah Gua? So fat man got boobs also call Ah Gua? Its unfair 2 say this!" :rolleyes:

Kurt also told his shrink that he had always wanted to have breasts, even as a child, because he associated them with confidence and power.

Kurt's status update on Facebook on 31st May 2013:

"Handsome, Charming, Dashing, Busty, Kawaii & Funny Superstar Kurt Tay upcoming plans reveals! Im now working v hard 2 raise $ & I target 2 buy a 18yrs old Vietnamese wife in January 2014! Cause Jan2014 is Chinese New Year, I needs 2 get a wife so that my mother has "face" or else she will feels "lose face" if Im single & relatives during CNY wait keeps asking y her son got breast, wait my mother sad.

"So, by having wife, they will hav nothing 2 say, it will show Im a normal person. My wife will be my 1st girlfriend! As I never hav gf in my life! I join SDN events 4 abt 8 to 10yrs already. I hav fail over 1000times chasing Spore girls! So I give up already! I will buy 18yrs old: Cute, Sweet, Young, Pretty, Busty! I will love my wife v much. My wife will be d most wife in d world!

"Then I will convince my wife 2 let me upsize my breast from 395cc (C Cup) to 800cc (G Cup). I hoped my wife will allow me 2 upsize my breast. I hav 2 married 1st, then upsize, cannot upsize before marriage cause my mother will be sad, but if I married & I upsize, my mother wont be that sad cause I already married.

"I will go Thailand with my wife (If my wife wants 2 upsize 2 G Cup, I will pay 4 her too, then 2gether we both G Cup!) Then I will call US & apply 4 d Guiness World Record as "The Man/Husband/Father" with d Largest Boobs (G Cup) in d World!

"Then not only wll I be famous in Spore, but also International Worldwide as The Largest Boobs Man! I willl done Spore proud, done ALL men & my family proud by making history breaking in d Guiness World Record!"

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It aLL boiLs down to both's ParentaL upbringing; reaLLy appaLLing by any standard.:rolleyes:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's with all the hate for Alvin and Vivian here? I read provocative crap like that in this forum on a daily basis. Hypocrites...

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's with all the hate for Alvin and Vivian here? I read provocative crap like that in this forum on a daily basis. Hypocrites...
u shud stick 2 flowerpod ... read oni ur dat 154th ... dun even step out of sinkielan ...

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe you are not up-to-speed with well-known issues. Alvin was an ASEAN Scholar. He took hundreds of thousands of Singaporean taxpayers dollars. He showed neither a scholarly side nor an ASEAN spirit of good neighbourliness when he subsequently did things which were widely described as "offensive". To top it all off he then said he would not repay a single cent to the Singapore taxpayer. Given all that, I would say that "hate" for him is a gentle way to describe the local reaction. Given that he knows all that, he said he would not re-commence his final year of law at NUS but transfer the credits to some place in M'sia.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 are mudlanders so their bkt is the klang valley version aka herbal bkt.
I dun know any 'good' ones around because I think herbal bkt is an abomination.

Malaysian BKT really not nice at all! Missed the one at Jurong East & the one at Hougang Central! Pure teochew style, just lots of garlic & pepper corn! Not forgetting the dark sweet & thick soya sauce with chilli padi slices! Now that's something worth going to hell for the sensitive religious race!