• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police seek family of patient who died in hospital

Hysteria

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Police seek family of patient who died in hospital

20130703.211601_tan-tock-seng-hospital_st.jpg

AsiaOne
Wednesday, Jul 03, 2013

SINGAPORE - Police are appealing for the next-of-kin of 65-year-old Chay Peng Kong to come forward.

Mr Chay, who resided at Blk 206 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, passed away on June 23 at Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

The next-of-kin or anyone with information on the deceased should call the Police hotline at 1800-255-0000.

They can also submit the information online at https://app.spf.gov.sg/CrimeStopper/CrimeStopper.aspx. All information will be kept strictly confidential.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agreessss. It is a sad case.

How long you want me to pretend that I don't know hokkien is your clone, OA Retard :confused:

Whats going on between you and oa I dont know,But my nick mention again and again does not look right for me.