• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah tiongs fight, smash bottle on guy's face over 50 cents RMB

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody Brawl in Chinese Internet Cafe Starts Over Pocket Change
May 15, 2013
at 9:30 am

by C. Custer

6529020_980x1200_0-315x276.jpg

Last week, an argument between some patrons at a Chinese internet cafe ended in violence when one man smashed another in the face with an empty beer bottle. The victim was hospitalized; the aggressor arrested. The sum they were arguing over? 1 RMB ($0.15).

The dispute arose when internet cafe cashier Song Na accidentally charged a Mr. Cui’s card with 1 RMB more than he had paid. Since her wages are only 30 RMB per day ($4.76) and her boss deducts any errors from her wages, she sought out Cui in the cafe to ask him to return 1 RMB. Cui was playing games with his friend Jin and Jin’s girlfriend, and he refused to return the money, saying that she hadn’t charged his card with any extra money. An argument started, Song’s husband ran in to defend her, blows were exchanged, and the parties were ultimately pulled apart relatively unscathed. Song and her husband gave up on getting the 1 RMB back, and Cui and his friends left the cafe.

But Cui’s friend Jin apparently couldn’t get over the conflict, and doubled back to the cafe, grabbing an empty beer bottle along the way. He came up behind Song’s husband as he was getting onto his bike, tapped him on the shoulder, and then smashed him in the face with the beer bottle when he turned around.

In the subsequent interrogation with police, Cui and Jin said that the initial dispute arose in part because they were right in the middle of playing a game and Song had asked them to stop, putting them in a bad mood. Jin also said that Song had cursed at his girlfriend, which pissed him off. Cui was released after a 500 RMB ($79) fine, but Jin has been detained by police. Song’s husband, meanwhile, was hospitalized and racked up a significant medical bill.

Internet cafes are a great way for people without the resources to buy their own computers to access the web, but they can also be a breeding ground for violent disputes, including murders, and they’ve also proved a good hunting ground for pedophiles and serial killers. I have argued before that China’s internet cafes are not a good place for children, and violent disputes like last week’s bottle-smashing certainly seem to support that hypothesis.

But I also wonder whether internet cafe owners might be better off investing in some security, or alternatively whether they’re something that Chinese police ought to keep a closer eye on. Granted, disputes like this happen all over the place in a country as large as China, but perhaps because of the dark, smoky atmosphere or the often-tired patrons who’ve been gaming for hours on end, internet cafes seem to be particularly fertile soil for conflict. I continue to believe China would be well-served if the government offered some better-lit, better-policed alternatives to internet cafes.

(via QQ Games)

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY screwed and fucked and stole 800++BILLIONS into his Stinkapore sovereign funds what do fucking sinkies do?

REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO LET MAGGOTS IN WHITE AND LKY TO CONTINUE SCREWING AND FUCKING AND STEALING THEIR MONEY.

FUCKING BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND SINKIES CONTINUED HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIG

SINKIES FUCKING DESERVED IT FOR BEING WITH NO FUCKING BALLS TO FIGHT BACK.
I HAT OFF TO AH TIONGS WHO WOULD NOT FUCKING ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE RIPPED OFF

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the Chinese don't fight amongst themselves, me worry...

I agree. One of them should have been killed and the other hanged for murder. Two less Chinks makes the world a better place.

Mao Ze-dong should have killed more than 40 million Chinks during his rein. The Japs should have slaughtered more Chinks during WW II.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
And when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY screwed and fucked and stole 800++BILLIONS into his Stinkapore sovereign funds what do fucking sinkies do?

REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO LET MAGGOTS IN WHITE AND LKY TO CONTINUE SCREWING AND FUCKING AND STEALING THEIR MONEY.

FUCKING BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND SINKIES CONTINUED HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIG

SINKIES FUCKING DESERVED IT FOR BEING WITH NO FUCKING BALLS TO FIGHT BACK.
I HAT OFF TO AH TIONGS WHO WOULD NOT FUCKING ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE RIPPED OFF

I wonder why you did not get banned yet for spamming your unrelated crap into every thread.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When? You don't it first.

Thank you for politicizing this thread.