• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big fight broke out in Geylang kopishop because of "first come first served" rule

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to agree with Chon on this. When people are hungry, it becomes worse. Sometimes the food vendor gets it wrong and when pointed out they immediately apologise. Possibly this time. They did not acknowledge the mistake and made the situation worse.

Occasionally see old timers getting very upset when this happens.

it's a sinkie and prc chinese trait. don't see this as an issue with chinese in other parts of the world except the prc. sinkies have never left their mainland ah tiong roots in terms of thuggery.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the second group ordered soft boiled eggs the first group ordered fish head curry, of course soft boiled eggs got first lah

like that also must fight

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's a sinkie and prc chinese trait. don't see this as an issue with chinese in other parts of the world except the prc. sinkies have never left their mainland ah tiong roots in terms of thuggery.

I only get mad when my order is completely forgotten. Being served second rather than first is really such a minor oversight.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the second group ordered soft boiled eggs the first group ordered fish head curry, of course soft boiled eggs got first lah

like that also must fight

almost the same misorder of events happened here in a malaysian restaurant in the bay area. some sinkie accented women were first to be seated and later my group. singlish women ordered sarang seafood and other stuff, and we just ordered roti canai and teh tarik. obviously roti and teh came first, and the singlish kway bu's on the other table started to kpkb. it's a sinkie trait that's hard to erase where ever they go.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only get mad when my order is completely forgotten. Being served second rather than first is really such a minor oversight.

for some, they get extremely mad over the very minor "injustice" that they deem to have suffered. only peeps who get shafted all their lives see this as important for them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stupid sinkies, eat at kopitiam want first class service.

Then go restaurant to eat lah...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid sinkies, eat at kopitiam want first class service.

Then go restaurant to eat lah...

Lowdown skunk Sinkie,
Now come and tell people where to eat
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

b225050464.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know how others will react in this kind of situation. I will walk off without canceling the order and boycott the place. No other place to eat meh? No eat one meal will die? It's not the fault of the other group anyway. I only confront those who cut my queue.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody playing Guess the Race?
must be the Yellow cowards running away again..tsk tsk

No wonder you are red but in case you don't know that place is heavily infested with m&ds. It's even near some type of mosque and the indon whores are along the walkway further down. Btw how could anyone be a coward if they actually gave the damn kopi kiam the worst beat up it ever had? Let's see your position now if it's m&ds that did that you would call them heroes if they were chinese call them cowards. Pathetic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for some, they get extremely mad over the very minor "injustice" that they deem to have suffered. only peeps who get shafted all their lives see this as important for them.

Looks like it must be some m&ds who must have done this. I mean in singapore who else complains about being shafted their entire lives like the chinese are holding them down. Then in malaysia they hold down the chinese but still end up worse and complain again. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like it must be some m&ds who must have done this. I mean in singapore who else complains about being shafted their entire lives like the chinese are holding them down. Then in malaysia they hold down the chinese but still end up worse and complain again. :rolleyes:

"spoilt" sinkies are the worst. and they include sinkie women who are chinese and indian. sinkie minahs are the most gracious and kind lot as they grow up with frugality and no need of too much material want.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"spoilt" sinkies are the worst. and they include sinkie women who are chinese and indian. sinkie minahs are the most gracious and kind lot as they grow up with frugality and no need of too much material want.

Don't know what type of minahs you grew up with but the minahs i see have that scowl on their face and in fact are less friendly compared to the chinese ones.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know what type of minahs you grew up with but the minahs i see have that scowl on their face and in fact are less friendly compared to the chinese ones.

i grew up with minah girls, and they were all genuinely lovely and earthly. you must have closed yourself tightly to them. open your heart, and they will shine their minah magic thru' you. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Geylang should be overhauled, bulldozed and rebuilt into many offices skyscrappers. No more gangster town full of holligan and foreign prostitutes.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The brawl had left the Geylang coffee shop in a big mess.

Broken chairs were strewn all over the place and tables - some with bloodstains - were left overturned.

Fights are regular here too. Points are bloodied and do cost some to take extreme measures to pay for medical.

Mr Chua told TNP that fights would occur in that coffee shop once in a while, but "this was the worst".

The last fights are the worst that I have seen in 4 years, between 2 large groups, whom are still counting the cost. Even onlookers like me are not spare. :biggrin: