• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingNet to cross-carry Barclays Premier League on StarHub platform

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singtel loses BPL broadcast exclusivity, now threatens to raise prices

LOL "I" am not on S"I"ngtel's or Starh"U"b's platform. "I" will continue to watch free live streaming.:biggrin:

ditto. to hell with these telcos. time to short their stock.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm keeping mine, still got 2 rounds of La Liga matches and Champions League final. :p

Just read that SingTel will appeal the decision. GLC vs Gahment....who will win?

jw5

Loyal

Just read that SingTel will appeal the decision. GLC vs Gahment....who will win?

dun care lah, just enjoy watching the football and other sports, one of the few things I enjoy............... :p

if they really too much, then I'll reassess the situation....................

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why do we need Mio Tv for a fucking small island.
Just have 1 provider Starhub!
Wasting citizens' money to subscribe to both sides plus waste electricity!
Fucking PAP govt just wanna make money and squeeze its people dry!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The world would be a better place if that stupid game disappeared from the face of this earth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eloquency in speech is not a prerequisite for getting into high positions in Singtel.

Family connections can..."members"??

Last edited: