• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Flaming - Do Your Cursing of Each Other Here (To Be Incinerated)

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: This Cafe serves damned HOT kopi!!!

Uncle , what happen to you again ?

sorry to trouble you sir
this forum is once again infested with lice and rabid dogs
need to do some cleansing
but not for long lah
that IHP should be hanged from the old oat tree
that Crane should be incarcerated and thrown into the crocodiles
that wikiphile , the paedophil and incestous wicked fella should be electrocuted
that MOO fella should sent to the farm to learn about Confucious and morality
that Chon fella should be immersed in sulphuric acid and cleansed his heart, his soul and his mouth
of course that stewpidity fella Narong should be sent to IMH and interned for life
these are the abusers and destroyers of this wonderful forum
sorry sir, i will take my leave after saying my piece
thank you TUAYAPEH.....i take my humble leave now....TUAYAPEH......your humble servant.....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sorry to trouble you sir
this forum is once again infested with lice and rabid dogs
need to do some cleansing
but not for long lah
that IHP should be hanged from the old oat tree
that Crane should be incarcerated and thrown into the crocodiles
that wikiphile , the paedophil and incestous wicked fella should be electrocuted
that MOO fella should sent to the farm to learn about Confucious and morality
that Chon fella should be immersed in sulphuric acid and cleansed his heart, his soul and his mouth
of course that stewpidity fella Narong should be sent to IMH and interned for life
these are the abusers and destroyers of this wonderful forum
sorry sir, i will take my leave after saying my piece
thank you TUAYAPEH.....i take my humble leave now....TUAYAPEH......your humble servant.....

Uncle , no time no see relax lah . Why so tense ? this place is for fun .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Uncle , no time no see relax lah . Why so tense ? this place is for fun .

okay sir
i've said my piece
and i will go to Jiathong liao....nobody disturb me there
come Jiathong with me at The Travels Folder
any abuses there will be killed by RAIDERS.....:smile:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you drink your distilled water today to make yourself more highly educated?

uneducated fucktard, with IQ level of no difference from typical religious zealot . brainless and believe anything on the website. keep calling others sinkie, but from your post its easily seen your basic education level might not even pass basic diploma. so much factual error till i cannot believe in our modern society we have such an idiot with so poor basic understanding of health and simple science. even current secondary 4 kids from triple science stream will fucking laugh at your post. this is how bad your understanding of things are.

stupid retard.

dying to make others believe you are an "upper" caste by calling others sinkie, but unfortunately from the content of your post, it is pretty obvious that your understanding of science is around a secondary 2 kid or worse. u are just an uneducated useless reject of the society dying to for attention online, which you will never be able to receive in real life.

repeat after me, you are a social reject, useless uneducated fuck

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Power!

Everything you said about TONYFCUK is spot on!!

uneducated fucktard, with IQ level of no difference from typical religious zealot . brainless and believe anything on the website. keep calling others sinkie, but from your post its easily seen your basic education level might not even pass basic diploma. so much factual error till i cannot believe in our modern society we have such an idiot with so poor basic understanding of health and simple science. even current secondary 4 kids from triple science stream will fucking laugh at your post. this is how bad your understanding of things are.

stupid retard.

dying to make others believe you are an "upper" caste by calling others sinkie, but unfortunately from the content of your post, it is pretty obvious that your understanding of science is around a secondary 2 kid or worse. u are just an uneducated useless reject of the society dying to for attention online, which you will never be able to receive in real life.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

stupid retard.

Oh pls, defender of his own sinkified education.

There is a different between someone who learn through life and someone who defend his own education while thinking he is highly educated. If a person is really highly educated, there is no need to make a lot of effort to tell others that and worse of all defend that immensely.. what a sinkie loser.

btw, have you forgotten to drink your distilled water? It will makes you feel more highly educated.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh pls, defender of his own sinkified education.

There is a different between someone who learn through life and someone who defend his own education while thinking he is highly educated. If a person is really highly educated, there is no need to make a lot of effort to tell others that and worse of all defend that immensely.. what a sinkie loser.

btw, have you forgotten to drink your distilled water? It will makes you feel more highly educated.

fact remains, u do not even smell university before. LOSER HAHA

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Daily Scrubbing - 25/03

As I said, I have your mother for blowjobs and your wife for free fucks. Something that you did not deny

Bwahahaha. Fucktard ChewCheng is a copycat. Just because I said that he did not deny that he was a PAP IB in post #361 of the linked thread, he tries to use it. What part of post # 364 does this Fucktard ChewCheng not understand - "You even WRONGLY assumed that I am not in SG. How are you going to do that? Nothing but boastful words from a sore loser."

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...changing-grades-for-sex&p=1494344#post1494344

The highlighted words is the DENIAL, you FUCKTARD PAP IB. So simple Ingereesh comprehension also can't do. Fuck you lah, confirms to the whole damned world what I said was correct - YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED AT BIRTH, you useless JIAK LIAO BEE.

but to let you prove that you are not blowing hot air and is really rich, then kindly deposit the money into this bank account:

Bank Account number : 047-292263-001
Bank Name : The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited

Show the transfer printout here...but we all know that this will not happen because you are blowing hot air.

Ooi, you no big no small ah. I only offered to get 3 big dicks to poke you hard and pay for it. I did not offer to give you money okay, you FUCKING BEGGAR.

Once again you fail Ingereesh comprehension. Post your full name, NRIC and residential address here. That's what I asked for, not a bank a/c number you TWIT. I will send those Ah Neh, Pinoy and Ah Tiong big dicks to gang rape you. It is not rape since you will enjoy it. I will pay their Mama-san not you understand. After being "gang raped" by these big dicks, remember to post the pictures here. RETARDED PAP IB, simple Ingereesh comprehension also don't understand.

An ultimate idiot in this forum, all I want to say is that you should be more worried about the bird flu in China than the sinkies here...

An idiot calling himself ChewCheng proves himself to be a RETARDED SINKIE FUCKTARD once again. Don't you know that viruses spread quickly? SARS - from China, to HK, to Sinkieland, to Vancouver, blah, blah, blah. You do know what SARS is do you? FUCKTARD!

Huh? Sammyboy forummers? You are such a dickhead! There is no winner in this argument! Your name will stink just as bad as mine after this. Get it? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Gotcha! Why do you think I chose this nick and this photo? I planned it from the start, even before I ambushed your good friend and fellow PAP IB Rodyk. Gong Kia! The real Wong Meng Meng's name oredi stinks before I decided to use it. You TWIT. Proves to the whole damned world once again that you are a PAP IB with super low IQ.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Lee Kong Chian and the Bishan Hawker Centre Saga

Tell me why Lee Kong Chian felt that it was only right to queue while these fucking grassroots arseholes and their MP felt that they were above everyone else. Lee Kong Chian was not there to make a request but he was there to provide relief and it turned out to be the single donation for the Bukit Ho Swee Fire.

What a fucking humbug you are, manipulative cunt Scroobal.

When Chen Show Mao wanted to stand for elections, you raised all sorts of questions about his intentions and credentials, even before he had the chance to do anything wrong. Subsequently, when he was elected, he gave up his high paying job in China to come back to SG to become an MP.

If you were not afraid that you would be less popular and credible among a bunch of annonymous internet monikers, you would probably make more allegations. Looks like the ludicrous "standing" of your internet moniker is more important than supporting people who really want to help and serve the people of Singapore huh? Or only when the person or story gets your absurd approval. Fucking egoistic manipulative humbug you are Scroobal.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

jw5

Loyal

jw5 or kukubird,

Can you guys verify, validate or authenticate the Lee Kong Chian story or not? Dont afterwards say this and say that.

Verify or validate for fuck, sycophantic old man? Even if this story is not true, so what?
Manipulative cunt Scroobal's thread about CSM is true, isn't it? What was the purpose? To help the opposition in their election campaign?
What is the purpose of Scroobal's bogus allegations that CSJ and LTK are pap agents? To help the opposition get more votes?

Use your fucking brain old man, and don't be like one of those disgusting sycophants you criticise so often.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

So I gather that your contribution here is just to snipe at people who offer stories?

Cut that broken record lah. Get a life! If you are so smart, why dont you tell us all here who he really is and let us make our own minds what is he etc.?

Verify or validate for fuck, sycophantic old man? Even if this story is not true, so what?
Manipulative cunt Scroobal's thread about CSM is true, isn't it? What was the purpose? To help the opposition in their election campaign?
What is the purpose of Scroobal's bogus allegations that CSJ and LTK are pap agents? To help the opposition get more votes?

Use your fucking brain old man, and don't be like one of those disgusting sycophants you criticise so often.

jw5

Loyal

So I gather that your contribution here is just to snipe at people who offer stories?

Cut that broken record lah. Get a life! If you are so smart, why dont you tell us all here who he really is and let us make our own minds what is he etc.?

You haven't answered those questions in my previous post.
Snipe at people offering stories? I have already pointed out that he is a cunning and manipulative snake who tried to derail the election campaign of people who are trying to serve the people of Singapore, while telling stories about others who also tried to serve. A smokescreen during non election time to hoodwink whoever is here that he is anti pap, so that his anti opposition allegations near election time will be believed. Clear now?

You would really love to know who he is, wouldn't you? While at the same time trying to help him protect his identity. It's a pity that you have no clue, can keep guessing. :biggrin:

It's a sad irony that you don't realise you are one of the Porlumpar Asslicking Wannabe Sycophants (PAWS) that you are so critical of in this forum.
Pity that your ex Rafflesian brain can't even figure that out.

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Snipe at people offering stories? I have already pointed out that he is a cunning and manipulative snake who tried to derail the election campaign of people who are trying to serve the people of Singapore, while telling stories about others who also tried to serve. A smokescreen during non election time to hoodwink whoever is here that he is anti pap, so that his anti opposition allegations near election time will be believed. Clear now?

You would really love to know who he is, wouldn't you? While at the same time trying to help him protect his identity. It's a pity that you have no clue, can keep guessing. :biggrin:

It's a sad irony that you don't realise you are one of the Porlumpar Asslicking Wannabe Sycophants (PAWS) that you are so critical of in this forum.

You make a good movie director :wink:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, I dunno who he is. But I am calling your bluff. Tell us. Otherwise dont pretend to know and to tell us what to believe and what not to believe.

If he has been contradicting himself, everyone shld know. So what? You probably dont have a brain to think that people here will just go by what is posted in this forum to make up their minds. What are you, moron? Stop acting like a woman who has been spited.

As for me, you have also been stalking my persona? How flattering! I dont use my brains needlessly.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Well, I dunno who he is. But I am calling your bluff. Tell us. Otherwise dont pretend to know and to tell us what to believe and what not to believe.

If he has been contradicting himself, everyone shld know. So what? You probably dont have a brain to think that people here will just go by what is posted in this forum to make up their minds. What are you, moron?

As for me, you have also been stalking my persona? How flattering!

No lah, you figure it out yourself. :biggrin:

The manipulative bitch needs to be bullied back in this forum. Otherwise he will continue to run wild, as he has been doing for years.

I'm not stalking your persona, you are a simple minded sycophant but not as despicable as him. However I do remember what you posted before.