• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Austin Heights/Adda Heights

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Adda Heights Robbery!

Adda Heights recent robbery past week.
Details sketchy but here's the gist of it...

Yellow Horizon precinct.
Last row facing North.
6am three robbers (Chinese) in Honda Accord entered precinct on pretext of sending drunken resident home.
Gained entry into unit when house owner opened autogate to retrieve newspaper.
Flashed long parang, made owner open safe and bundled family into storeroom while they helped themselves to cash and valuables.
Thankfully no injuries.

Where to buy electric gun in Johor for self-protection?

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do consider Austin Heights too. IMHO, it is more vibrant, many eateries, golf course, and upcoming water theme park. in new phases, there are units facing golf. price lower than ADDA Heights.

now its better to buy ADDA heights subsale or new launch?

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi guys,

sorry am not so familiar with Austin area...is the Seri Austin double storey terraces being on sale now part of Austin Hts area ?

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Austin Hgts price lower than Adda Hgts

No theme park or golf course in vicinity but there is one enormous attraction to Singaporeans..its proximity to EDL/NSH'way entry and exit ramp.

Last edited:

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Austin Hgts price lower than Adda Hgts

Thanks Whoami, u are right. Austin Heights is in the vicinity of 'Austin Heights Golf and Hotel Resort'. For landed, got to wait for new phase in 2H 2013. Semi-d 3500sqft build-up, 3600sqft land was about rm1.1 mil . I am vested in Austin Heights... Rental of semi-d now about rm 10 k.

Seri Austin and Austin Heights are two different project/precinct.

Below is situated at Austin Heights

https://www.facebook.com/water.theme.park

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi all,

Is it easy to rent out terraces at Austin Hts , Adda Hts or Seri Austin ? Thks :smile:

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks Whoami, u are right. Austin Heights is in the vicinity of 'Austin Heights Golf and Hotel Resort'. For landed, got to wait for new phase in 2H 2013. Semi-d 3500sqft build-up, 3600sqft land was about rm1.1 mil . I am vested in Austin Heights... Rental of semi-d now about rm 10 k.

RM 10K? You are doing much better than iproperty.com.my. Well done!

http://www.iproperty.com.my/property/searchresult.aspx?t=R&gpt=B&pt=&st=JO&ct=&mp=&xp=&k=austin

Last edited:

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a small community of brazilian (oil and gas industry) and prc expats. Popular with local professionals too. I have never heard of any break-ins or crime in the Austin Heights compound. I am contemplating to sell at good profit or continue leasing.....

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

But now looks like subsales price in older phase is even higher than developer's new launch... shit...

I have found a few good lobangs in propertyguru. U can search a bit harder or call e agents. Def have a few.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

seri austin looks like a medium development while austin heights and adda heights looks higher end... but whats makes the price so much different? environment? i really have no idea.....

U should pay a visit to Austin Heights (AH).Teres a golf resort, water theme park, intl schools, etc etc...kong bae leow hor. Alot of happening/activities tere. After ur visit tere, u make another trip to Seri Austin (SA). Then u will see the difference. Then u will know y the difference in price. Juz my observation. Me not vested in any of these two ya.

Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal

The concern that I have over here is the traffic jam in Austin Heights.