Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 83

Thread: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    BEHIND YOU
    Posts
    416
    My Reputation Points: 181 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    why bother...

    singapore full of gangsters lah... look at the man that got the face burnt... he also gangster

    https://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php...51&postcount=1
    Likes: The sound a headshot makes
    Dislikes: When that head is mine

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,763
    My Reputation Points: 212 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.


  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Why is that Joshua's gf's blog put password? Scare being disturbed?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,763
    My Reputation Points: 212 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by missymellie View Post
    Why is that Joshua's gf's blog put password? Scare being disturbed?
    saw the blog before she blocked it, not much there, she kept calling Joshua but he never answer phone, maybe bcos up the lorry liao...

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,763
    My Reputation Points: 212 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    ccb chinatown so many ah tiongs why pick on sinkies

    via edmw



    Lee Chang Feng, http://profiles.friendster.com/8474991



    Liu Wing Sing, http://profiles.friendster.com/52274797

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    WAH LAO. That Liu Wing Sing come Singapore no money buy shirt sia. Saw 2 of his photos both wearing same shirt. Pathetic hongkie! His face like monyet sia! Si lao gao ~

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    As with all such cases, I don't condone vigilante or mob lynching. If these 4 are the perpetrators, the Sg Judicial system will settle them.

    In addition to the photos of the alleged perpetrators here in this thread, VR-Zone forum also has additional photos.
    http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=379850

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5
    My Reputation Points: 28 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    FUCK U PPl dun know wad happen and say hang. Jus think abt it, who the fuck will know that they would actually killed when they ar fighting ? Yea they should't fight. but confirm got things happen den will start the fight wan mah. use ur brain lar who would wan to kill ppl in sg when they know that its a death penalty? And for marcus i can only say that maybe its "TIMES UP " for him . And for his sis of cuz u will be sideing ur bro but wad i can say no need to say wad ur bro is not gangster or wad shit lar. i sure he is also kind of sia lan kid ah bo he wont get beaten up wan hor. if not for him, his fren maybe ? its a staring incident btw u dun know. and staring means they LOOK at ur bro and frens and ur bro and frens LOOKS back. and i am sure this is how the fight start. and ya maybe u should blame one of ur bro fren which say in the paper tat he ran away because if he did not ran. maybe ur bro wont have dead.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,033
    My Reputation Points: 96 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    hahahaha first time i hear ask pple stare what can be polite.........but Hongkies involve..bloody hell...hammer that foreign crap...




    Quote Originally Posted by hfenrockstar View Post
    Marcus is an acquaintance of mine. He is truly a good boy and an innocent one at that.
    He's not part of any gangs and is not likely to stare or create troubles outside.

    Its very poor thing for him to pass away just like that as Ive friends who went to the funeral and actually know the situation.

    I know the full story between them.

    Marcus's friend got starred at by the other group not the other way round, politely asking what they were starring at. &They just started swinging weapons.

    Hitting 3 of Marcus's friends.
    There were 4 altogether.

    Marcus, like reported on the newspaper managed to run away but 2 of the people who started the fight ran after him and caught him at a dead-end, hitting his head non-stop.

    Thats all I can say.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,183
    My Reputation Points: 156 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by unknow View Post
    FUCK U PPl dun know wad happen and say hang. Jus think abt it, who the fuck will know that they would actually killed when they ar fighting ? Yea they should't fight. but confirm got things happen den will start the fight wan mah. use ur brain lar who would wan to kill ppl in sg when they know that its a death penalty? And for marcus i can only say that maybe its "TIMES UP " for him . And for his sis of cuz u will be sideing ur bro but wad i can say no need to say wad ur bro is not gangster or wad shit lar. i sure he is also kind of sia lan kid ah bo he wont get beaten up wan hor. if not for him, his fren maybe ? its a staring incident btw u dun know. and staring means they LOOK at ur bro and frens and ur bro and frens LOOKS back. and i am sure this is how the fight start. and ya maybe u should blame one of ur bro fren which say in the paper tat he ran away because if he did not ran. maybe ur bro wont have dead.
    This guy with his first post, so aggressive, must be friend of the 4 attackers.
    Anyway, they will be dealt with. If during the 70s, probably will be section55.
    LIFE is SHORT, don't RUSH it or you MISS half the FUN

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5
    My Reputation Points: 28 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick01 View Post
    hahahaha first time i hear ask pple stare what can be polite.........but Hongkies involve..bloody hell...hammer that foreign crap...
    yea and ur are rite who in the hell will talk to u nicely when u stare at him? "ER... EXCUSE ME WAD ARE U LOOKING AT ARH?" WTF and start swinging weapon? They must idiot if they do that lol .

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    370
    My Reputation Points: 11 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by pia View Post
    For those who keep insinuating the killers are muds, this report shows most likely they are chinese, as a HKonger involved.

    4 arrested for murder
    By Kimberly Spykerman

    POLICE have arrested three Singaporeans and a Hong Kong national for a murder that took place early Saturday morning in Chinatown.
    See how racist they are including that underachieving rubbish called ahbengsongsingaporethief?

    Hmm, now a Hong Konger is involved. This is kinda like that Hong Kong triad show you guys like watching called "古惑仔/ 古或仔".

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5
    My Reputation Points: 28 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
    This guy with his first post, so aggressive, must be friend of the 4 attackers.
    Anyway, they will be dealt with. If during the 70s, probably will be section55.
    I am not their friend btw i jus felt so unfair for the 4 of them . and yea i thought section 55 involve when u have a boss and he have more den 5 gi nah?

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    370
    My Reputation Points: 11 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by ahleebabasingaporethief View Post
    Yes the gangsters are now mainly Malays that speak hokien.

    Why cant we just hang them for unprovoked attacks?

    This beatings are like badges of honour for these muds.

    Everytime there are reports of gangs fighting with serious injuries, no need to read newspapers, 99.9% Malay gangsters nowadays. Hang them for murder!
    Worthless racist dick. Your Malay friends should know what kind of a dog you really are.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5
    My Reputation Points: 28 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by DearestGodlikeWarlord View Post
    See how racist they are including that underachieving rubbish called ahbengsongsingaporethief?

    Hmm, now a Hong Konger is involved. This is kinda like that Hong Kong triad show you guys like watching called "古惑仔/ 古或仔".
    古惑仔? why a hong kong den must 古惑仔? When a fight start must have gangster wan meh? are u one urself? if not have u fight b4? if yes u are sg 古惑仔 also!

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    370
    My Reputation Points: 11 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by unknow View Post
    yea and ur are rite who in the hell will talk to u nicely when u stare at him? "ER... EXCUSE ME WAD ARE U LOOKING AT ARH?" WTF and start swinging weapon? They must idiot if they do that lol .
    Hmm if that's the case then, journalism fail?

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sin city
    Posts
    2,881
    My Reputation Points: 316 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
    This guy with his first post, so aggressive, must be friend of the 4 attackers.
    Anyway, they will be dealt with. If during the 70s, probably will be section55.
    he also posted in VR to justify those scums action...well for all i care, they can hang those punks by the balls and let them rot in prison...
    FROM THE DARKNESS WE CAME TO THE DARKNESS WE SHALL RETURN.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5
    My Reputation Points: 28 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by DearestGodlikeWarlord View Post
    Hmm if that's the case then, journalism fail?
    for ur information yes! they are jus writing rubbish .

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sin city
    Posts
    2,881
    My Reputation Points: 316 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by hfenrockstar View Post
    Thank you, yes they should pay with their lives as they will be charged for murder. Cos they've cost a live, and they should be charged with the death sentence. Marcus shouldnt just die like that. Its too cruel.
    these scums won't be charged for murder, the most the state will charge them for public rioting and reduce the charge to manslaughter which the most they will go prison for a few years....and once they are release they will probably laugh and think they are some big fuck heroes...the only way for justice to be served is to do an insider job on them while they are serving time...
    FROM THE DARKNESS WE CAME TO THE DARKNESS WE SHALL RETURN.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    370
    My Reputation Points: 11 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by unknow View Post
    古惑仔? why a hong kong den must 古惑仔? When a fight start must have gangster wan meh? are u one urself? if not have u fight b4? if yes u are sg 古惑仔 also!
    Nah I couldn't help dramatizing the whole thing to make it sound like a gangland war, or at least, its little prelude.

    Nah, I ain't one. Never could qualify. At the age of 14 the then Mafia don in Queens laughed uproariously at my then immature proposal and bluntly told me to focus on the books instead, and build a future from there.

    Fought? I learned a bit of Escrima and Muay Thai in the later stages of my life and yes, fight I did a few times when I was in some parts of the rustic Midwest America with a couple of my friends, and once in NYC. Sometimes we get the upper hand, sometimes we all (including them) had to enter another kind of a, friendlier competition to beat Olympic world records in sprinting when we suddenly hear sirens in the distance (which is quite unfair because we weren't the ones who provoked the argument and then the fight).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 150 Poodles Kena Beaten Up Per Year!
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 03:36 AM
  2. Beaten To Death
    By jw5 in forum Singapore Crime
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 06:23 AM
  3. Can TEAM USA basketball be beaten ?
    By congo9 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 25-08-2008, 04:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •